3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#41G3_RazorPosted 12/4/2013 1:28:34 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Well, I guess it is my turn to share my tale.

1. I am the most hated newb-tube player.
2. I consider myself an okay sniper.
3. Never underestimate my abilities and loadouts.
4. My grenade hits are deadly accurate 92% of the time (That means you GoLeft).
5. I Stealth a lot now and have officially decided to retire my SMAW. May its spirit live on.
6. I am a published author.
7. I hope to get into the FBI and HRT.
8. My planning skills are excellent and try to revive everyone who is down.
9. I prefer to have my team fight and not revive me. I want you all to survive.
10. Never cross my path when you get me angry and my team is losing. The Destroyer emerges.

Looking forward to Thirst of Vengeance
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#42xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 1:46:41 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
This board has changed

It sure has..

:/

This made me sad...
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#43MindesynPosted 12/4/2013 1:49:18 PM
1. I started out my C2 career as a sniper, unlocked all sniping perks, then put the PR on the shelf.

2. I'm not the creator of Lost Cause, I was just deemed Leader.

3. I made you hate RD. But you already knew that.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#44xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 1:50:27 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I'm guessing because it wasn't that much related to Conduit Mossy.

Hmm? Does it have to be related to Conduit? Maybe I over reached. Figured this was a chance to get to know one another better is all.

Sad, that wouldn't need explained by me or questioned not too long ago. This board has changed, lol.

Think it's time Moss finally packs it in. It's been fun talking about the game with you all recently...but it still seems slightly antagonistic and impersonal here. Keep shooting them drudge, and keep having fun!

I am disappointed in this place.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#45xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 1:52:44 PM
Mindesyn posted...
1. I started out my C2 career as a sniper, unlocked all sniping perks, then put the PR on the shelf.

2. I'm not the creator of Lost Cause, I was just deemed Leader.

3. I made you hate RD. But you already knew that.

I hate RD because it can be overwhelming for those against it...
---
#46xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 1:57:55 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
signalbatgirl posted...
Well done guys.

Do you not know Mossy at all?

He was here so long ago and had been gone for so long, it was really nice having him back. His posts were more insightful than just "I raged," or "I hate hardcore."

Everyone here now needs to take some time and try to understand the history of this board or it is doomed for sure.

Not really sure what I did though...

Im not trying be funny or hateful, but I'm really not sure what I did wrong here.

Mossy simply received replies he wouldn't feasibly get when the boards was younger. Hence, thy statement reiterating the board has changed.
---
#47MindesynPosted 12/4/2013 2:48:57 PM
Mossy's replies in this topic represent the life blood of a once flourishing board. Now its just another typical gaming board. If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#48xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 3:06:39 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Mossy's replies in this topic represent the life blood of a once flourishing board. Now its just another typical gaming board. If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations

Last sentence will be placed in my signature.
---
#49Shooter613Posted 12/4/2013 4:06:47 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
This made me sad...

Why?
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#50drophyghostPosted 12/4/2013 4:27:26 PM
Mindesyn posted...
...a once flourishing board. Now its just another typical gaming board

Well... Then... WTF are we doing wrong??? D:
And what are we supposed to do if every attempt of getting better just gets moded over and over again!? :(

Mindesyn posted...
If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations

Can you not?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P