3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#81LigersRulePosted 12/5/2013 8:49:39 PM
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Feisty, Samu.

When you stopped playing, I was a new user, here. In fact, you were in your hiatus in GameFAQs shortly after I joined. You haven't seen my true position in this boards until now.

You still know little about this place around the summer of 2012 and before. That time was fun...

And my statement relates with you basically being around this group since you started, so you're more familiar/close to them.

It's weird to call AISP new blood considering he's probably spent as much time as an active member of the board as you have, Samu. If not more.

Also, about Summer of 2012... I said this in the BAP post. Everybody thinks the "golden age" of Conduit was when they were first introduced to the community. Summer of 2012 was good. Fall of 2011 was better. Summer of 2011 was amazing. Pre-launch (Spring 2011) was made up of probably the most tight-knit group of guys I have ever met. 2nd year TCon was jam packed with Private matches, and it was amazing.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#82CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 8:58:21 PM
Lig, when it came to The Conduit Portal, that was me, soooooo much fun to be had there. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#83LigersRulePosted 12/5/2013 9:07:46 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lig, when it came to The Conduit Portal, that was me, soooooo much fun to be had there. :)

Yep. I was in BAP for a long time. Privates every day. Martian was like my mentor, and I played with amazing players like Ryudo, Warrior, Blaeu and whoever all the time.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#84G3_RazorPosted 12/6/2013 9:08:30 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
This made me sad...

Why?

Most of the new generation here is decent and understanding, but sometimes the dark and unjustified side begins a revelation from the best. It just destroys the community, no consistency, no regulation.quote>

YOLO_Nacho and CSN_ come to mind...
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#85__CSNPosted 12/6/2013 9:22:13 AM
G3_Razor posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
This made me sad...

Why?

Most of the new generation here is decent and understanding, but sometimes the dark and unjustified side begins a revelation from the best. It just destroys the community, no consistency, no regulation.quote>

I've been around a lot longer than you, scrandom. Try doing a Google search of my old profile, "Falcon207". It's not difficult at all to believe you terribads can derp this hard, but I'm growing tired of repeating myself.
#86G3_RazorPosted 12/6/2013 9:29:33 AM
__CSN posted...
G3_Razor posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
This made me sad...

Why?

I've been around a lot longer than you, scrandom. Try doing a Google search of my old profile, "Falcon207". It's not difficult at all to believe you terribads can derp this hard, but I'm growing tired of repeating myself.

I know, but your just making this board a little worse then it used to be. I was mainly talking about YOLO, but you get highly annoying sometimes.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#87__CSNPosted 12/6/2013 9:38:29 AM
G3_Razor posted...
I know, but your just making this board a little worse then it used to be. I was mainly talking about YOLO, but you get highly annoying sometimes.

No, you new guys are making it worse. This boards' topics, players, and clans used to be great, but all of you UAU scrubs had to crawl out of the sewers and start posting. Most players from the first generation like Khmer, Drift, Sylux, Heavy, et cetera are gone, and others like Chronic, RJ, and Hawkie (who may still appear sporadically) that I butted heads with but would take any day over all of these trash players.
#88hc-valkiriaPosted 12/6/2013 10:57:21 AM
__CSN posted...
G3_Razor posted...

No, you new guys are making it worse. This boards' topics, players, and clans used to be great, but all of you UAU scrubs had to crawl out of the sewers and start posting. Most players from the first generation like Khmer, Drift, Sylux, Heavy, et cetera are gone, and others like Chronic, RJ, and Hawkie (who may still appear sporadically) that I butted heads with but would take any day over all of these trash players.

The fact is that the increase in trolls and young players make this board worse. But all this complaining is pointless because this board isn't improving at all. Ppl are still posting pointless topics and trolls are still as annoying as ever. Its time for action, not complaining.
#89xXAISPXxPosted 12/6/2013 2:01:45 PM
How about a combination of both, if we can't agree?
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#90xXAISPXxPosted 12/6/2013 2:07:10 PM
__CSN posted...
G3_Razor posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
This made me sad...

Why?

Falcon has been here longer than most. I'm just pointing that fact out...
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye