3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#91CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 1:35:34 PM
Eh, I don't care AISP. :/
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#92xXAISPXxPosted 12/6/2013 1:46:02 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Eh, I don't care AISP. :/

I'm just saying. No need to retaliate, haha...
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#93_SignalPosted 12/6/2013 2:39:02 PM
__CSN posted...

I've been around a lot longer than you, scrandom. Try doing a Google search of my old profile, "Falcon207". It's not difficult at all to believe you terribads can derp this hard, but I'm growing tired of repeating myself.

It doesn't matter how long someone has been here.

This was my problem with Leon.

If you've been here longer, you get to have higher karma, which gives you more posting and editing privileges, but it doesn't allow you to possess more ownership of the forum. It belongs to all of us equally.

And as far as the new guys making things better or worse, any individual can make things better or worse. Help educate the new guys, don't berate them and blame them for our problems.

Regarding you growing tired of repeating yourself, a lot of us are starting to feel that way.

I apologize to you for trolling you with my FF5ommer alt. I really meant no ill will toward you, and it was mostly just in jest. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Help make it better, not worse.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#94CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 3:10:34 PM
_Signal posted...
__CSN posted...

I've been around a lot longer than you, scrandom. Try doing a Google search of my old profile, "Falcon207". It's not difficult at all to believe you terribads can derp this hard, but I'm growing tired of repeating myself.

It doesn't matter how long someone has been here.

This was my problem with Leon.

If you've been here longer, you get to have higher karma, which gives you more posting and editing privileges, but it doesn't allow you to possess more ownership of the forum. It belongs to all of us equally.

And as far as the new guys making things better or worse, any individual can make things better or worse. Help educate the new guys, don't berate them and blame them for our problems.

Regarding you growing tired of repeating yourself, a lot of us are starting to feel that way.

I apologize to you for trolling you with my FF5ommer alt. I really meant no ill will toward you, and it was mostly just in jest. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Help make it better, not worse.

---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#95LigersRulePosted 12/6/2013 4:21:00 PM
__CSN posted...
No, you new guys are making it worse. This boards' topics, players, and clans used to be great, but all of you UAU scrubs had to crawl out of the sewers and start posting. Most players from the first generation like Khmer, Drift, Sylux, Heavy, et cetera are gone, and others like Chronic, RJ, and Hawkie (who may still appear sporadically) that I butted heads with but would take any day over all of these trash players.

Lol... If you said first generation, and then people like Rhoads, Hawkeye/Noble, Samu, Sig, Mossy that would have been one thing. But the ones you listed, sans Chronic, aren't really what I would call First Generation.

First gen would probably be more like myself, Punch, Chronic, Swift, Jaye, Augie, Trevor (Luberty), Zeke, Krish, Kush... etc. But not even you know about them, because they were around well before you were, Falcon. And when you started posting, I can't imagine many of them were fans of you.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#96__CSNPosted 12/6/2013 4:26:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
__CSN posted...
No, you new guys are making it worse. This boards' topics, players, and clans used to be great, but all of you UAU scrubs had to crawl out of the sewers and start posting. Most players from the first generation like Khmer, Drift, Sylux, Heavy, et cetera are gone, and others like Chronic, RJ, and Hawkie (who may still appear sporadically) that I butted heads with but would take any day over all of these trash players.

Lol... If you said first generation, and then people like Rhoads, Hawkeye/Noble, Samu, Sig, Mossy that would have been one thing. But the ones you listed, sans Chronic, aren't really what I would call First Generation.

First gen would probably be more like myself, Punch, Chronic, Swift, Jaye, Augie, Trevor (Luberty), Zeke, Krish, Kush... etc. But not even you know about them, because they were around well before you were, Falcon. And when you started posting, I can't imagine many of them were fans of you.

I actually remember quite a few of those names, but there's one problem with your post: this board didn't really begin until July 4th, 2012.
#97_SignalPosted 12/6/2013 5:27:09 PM
__CSN posted...

I actually remember quite a few of those names, but there's one problem with your post: this board didn't really begin until July 4th, 2012.

I've been here since August 2011, and I consider myself 2nd gen.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#98Shooter613Posted 12/6/2013 5:28:51 PM
__CSN posted...

Nah, it started to get worse around that time. Sad that you came on that date, but then again, you would have been even more of a joke with the older members.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#99xXAISPXxPosted 12/6/2013 5:43:22 PM
If you think about it, it doesn't matter if you're first gen or whatever, but as long as you act like the forerunner generations.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#100LigersRulePosted 12/6/2013 5:58:25 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
If you think about it, it doesn't matter if you're first gen or whatever, but as long as you act like the forerunner generations.

Amen! People like you, RJ, Cynric, Etc... You fit in instantly. Those types of people carry on the spirit of the board, that keep it the same as its always been, but with new faces. Those people are amazing.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*