What new playable characters would you like to see in C3?

#1_SignalPosted 12/3/2013 10:36:34 AM
I'd like to see George Washington and Abraham Lincoln from the end of C2. And let's throw in Abigail Adams just for fun.

It's too bad that Washington and Lincoln weren't actually unlockables or DLC for C2, since they were in the game.

Also, on the WiiU it might be fun to have a mode where one character could play as the Leviathian or some other "boss" using the tablet screen, while others played co-op to destroy him. TankTankTank has a mode like this.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2JVC-AshuraPosted 12/3/2013 11:32:51 AM
I'd like to see Falco!
He would look so good with a spas12 in his hands^^
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#3Kn0x_GamesPosted 12/3/2013 2:49:50 PM
Solomon Grundy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k ~ Just relax...
My FC is ~ 9678-7706
#4LeThA169Posted 12/3/2013 3:10:03 PM
Everyone on this board as a playable character.
---
#5old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 3:55:09 PM
I want a drudge in campaign... Badly. Preferably Thex. I'd also like Thomas Jefferson....my personal favorite president. Ironically he and Adams did not get along, lol.

Having a drudge in Multiplayer is one thing, but a Thex you had to unlock, maybe slightly different in attribute build...man that would be fun!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6XG4LegendPosted 12/3/2013 4:42:19 PM
Captain Falcon
#7LigersRulePosted 12/3/2013 6:26:13 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I'd also like Thomas Jefferson....my personal favorite president. Ironically he and Adams did not get along, lol.

Whoa whoa whoa. Lies. Been a while since you've taken US History, Mossy. Jefferson and Adams were actually really close friends. Their politics were COMPLETELY different, but that never got in the way of their friendship, except for a brief period from 1801 until 1811, when Jefferson was president and slightly afterwords.

This article details it pretty nicely.

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/john-adams
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#8WasabeePosted 12/3/2013 6:52:54 PM
LigersRule posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
I'd also like Thomas Jefferson....my personal favorite president. Ironically he and Adams did not get along, lol.

Whoa whoa whoa. Lies. Been a while since you've taken US History, Mossy. Jefferson and Adams were actually really close friends. Their politics were COMPLETELY different, but that never got in the way of their friendship, except for a brief period from 1801 until 1811, when Jefferson was president and slightly afterwords.

I don't want this to be a US History discussion, but I wouldn't call them "friends" either... Adams supported Jefferson in his election because he preferred Jefferson over Burr (the guy who killed Hamilton), so he supported his campaign :) And about their "COMPLETELY" different political views there's no doubt about that.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#9ThextheDrudgePosted 12/3/2013 7:30:08 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Preferably Thex

You have tickled Thex in all the right places!
---
I cram cheeseburgers up my ass and fart out of my mouth.
#10old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 7:51:18 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Not a lie at all Lig. They did not get along as far as political theory goes at all. Sure they were cordial...they had to all hang together or they would hang seperately, lol. War breeds close bonds. But I'm not senile, lol. Jeffersons had many papers, he's one of the most vocal founding father as far as print goes, this has led people 200 years removed from him to say many, many things as truths. So I'll trust the record and his political ideals instead of papers etc. that paint him as agnostic and athiest in the same breath...or a man that suffered loss of wife and child and an adulterer

It's not that it's been awhile since I took history, nor am I stupid or a liar...I just look at things from many, many angles. History has long been a love of mine...to be honest your statement seems antogonist. But whatever, maybe your having a bad day?

Never the less 10 years in latter life when they didn't get along while one was in power....well, good friendships survive worse circumstances, lol. It's also not like past friends can't become enemies or come to resent each other. That's common man enough.

It's simply not what I was taught. All the founding fathers were to some degree friendly...but Jefferson was a black sheep of sorts. To suggest his differences in ideology over how man should govern himself in this new world...one he lost wife and child in, staked a personal fortune on, and made countless enemies over... To say that wasn't as basic and necessary to him as breathing...I just don't get it.

When you lose so much to forge a country then fundamentally disagree how that country should govern...well, they were better gentleman than I...but a ten year stint is nothing to sneeze at XD
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.