Improving Conduit 2 online gameplay and the Conduit 2 challenge

#11kastasticPosted 12/5/2013 3:38:44 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
or did you mean to say reading....?

Writing. Last night at like 1 AM GMT or so, I wrote what was basically a novel detailing the entire history of the board. Well, at least since TCon launch. I wasn't around much before 2009ish. It was about 3000 characters.

Woke up this morning to see what people thought, and... Nope. Topic got marked.

Somebody has a problem with Sig, cause it's always her topics that get deleted. Especially considering there are FAR less relevant posts on this board. To that person, I say... why?

Oh....I didn't get a chance to see it. Do you have a copy I hope? If so I would like to read it, you can PM it to me in...oh...about how many pm's? lol (character limit always gets me)
^but ya, I would like to see what you did :/

Yes someone is targeting Signal, its obvious...also me, but I brought that on myself...but Signal, one of the nicest peeps on this board and in game < well maybe not in game d*** PR >:(

Seriously though....Why?
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
***Ninja Moves >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSDvFMmb9Q
#12Shooter613Posted 12/5/2013 4:28:59 PM
If it was the BAP post, it wasn't too long.

He talked in depth about the TCon days, skimmed through most of the stuff about this board though.

Good read regardless.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#13LigersRulePosted 12/5/2013 5:12:19 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Do you have it saved somewhere?

Do you save your GameFAQs posts? I don't usually.

I should have, but I didn't. And yeah, as Samu said, I didn't include everything. I was mostly trying to fill the gap in people's knowledge from before they joined, and what exactly made the Conduit community good in the first place.

Anyway, my advice for making this community more close-knit and similar to before?

Private matches. LOTS of private matches.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/5/2013 5:17:42 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Do you have it saved somewhere?

Do you save your GameFAQs posts? I don't usually.

I should have, but I didn't. And yeah, as Samu said, I didn't include everything. I was mostly trying to fill the gap in people's knowledge from before they joined, and what exactly made the Conduit community good in the first place.

Anyway, my advice for making this community more close-knit and similar to before?

Private matches. LOTS of private matches.

Yes I do.

Almost every large topic or post is written in Word, and most are saved.
I thought that was typical?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:05:09 PM
I used to save my posts, when they first started getting removed, but since you can also get in trouble for re-posting a moderated message, I stopped saving them.

For Kas, hopefully Bully will be too busy, LOL. It goes without saying that I'm not particularly fond of him, and obviously I don't need to go into the details of why. Having said that, if he does show up, I'll do my best to be nice, but I really don't know how much pro-hacking talk I will be able to tolerate.

As a side note, I'd love to play with or against him if he were to play without cheating. I get killed more than enough already without getting hacked.

Also, I'll be happy to pass your request along to Mossy, but I should say that Mossy did tell me that he's done posting here, but that he would check his pm's from time to time. I'd be more than happy to pass along any message, but he didn't give me any indication of when he might be back to check his inbox. Also, watch it with the "senior" comments, he and I are the same age.

Drophy, if you're out there, this wasn't your fault, so please come back! I think Mossy had just run his course here, and I understand that. Sometimes I get that feeling myself. It must be pretty hard to hang on here if you don't play the game. My hat goes off to you with regard to that Lig.

Speaking of Lig, isn't it about time for another installment of Lig's Lies?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#16LigersRulePosted 12/5/2013 7:37:39 PM
_Signal posted...
Speaking of Lig, isn't it about time for another installment of Lig's Lies?

I dunno what else to lie about :/

I've told you all my secrets. I could do another "hidden player" kinda thing, where I make a profile and play under it for a while... But that would require me unplugging my PS3 and using my Wii. And Saints Row 4 is just too good for me to do that.

(btw, if anybody here wants to try Saints Row; don't. It isn't for you. Lots of adult humor, prostitutes, strippers, other... sex related stuff. Don't do it.)
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17nightfire0013Posted 12/5/2013 8:29:21 PM
LigersRule posted...
(btw, if anybody here wants to try Saints Row; don't. It isn't for you. Lots of adult humor, prostitutes, strippers, other... sex related stuff. Don't do it.)

But..I must!
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#18Hedgehog_KnightPosted 12/5/2013 8:59:27 PM
I refuse to continue playing until 2 or more players agree to help me get the last 4 flag capture medals I need in matchmaking. The last few times CTF got picked, it's either lagged too hard, turned into a spamfest, or the other players got greedy and took the flag, despite them not needing it. And as much as I love my TPC loadout, I'm getting sick to death of getting forced into spamming it, due to players with supercharger loadouts, and the lagging and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

I'm also getting sick of the lack of variety in pubs. I understand that everyone wants to use what they're most comfortable with, but fighting against the same 2 or 4 weapons every match is getting boring. I've been frequently changing my 4th loadout, and getting supercharger should free up my 2nd one, but without any variety in my opponents, it's starting to feel like the dark ages of MPH all over again.
---
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure
#19CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/5/2013 9:00:40 PM
LigersRule posted...

Yeah, On the subject of That.

Lig, you should really check out the Minecraft server again some time.

There's been a lot of changes and developments that I think are right up your ally.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#20LigersRulePosted 12/5/2013 9:10:04 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Yeah, On the subject of That.

Lig, you should really check out the Minecraft server again some time.

There's been a lot of changes and developments that I think are right up your ally.

So... uhm... I'd normally be completely up for that, but the fact that you segued into that from me talking about SR and it's adult humor... I'm kinda worried.

Anyway, Finals week is next week, so I probably won't have time to check it out this weekend. Maybe after next week? I'll get the IP from Derps or Loremas or something. I don't even remember who plays on there anymore.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*