Improving Conduit 2 online gameplay and the Conduit 2 challenge

#21CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/6/2013 6:02:58 AM
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
I refuse to continue playing until 2 or more players agree to help me get the last 4 flag capture medals I need in matchmaking. The last few times CTF got picked, it's either lagged too hard, turned into a spamfest, or the other players got greedy and took the flag, despite them not needing it. And as much as I love my TPC loadout, I'm getting sick to death of getting forced into spamming it, due to players with supercharger loadouts, and the lagging and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

I'm also getting sick of the lack of variety in pubs. I understand that everyone wants to use what they're most comfortable with, but fighting against the same 2 or 4 weapons every match is getting boring. I've been frequently changing my 4th loadout, and getting supercharger should free up my 2nd one, but without any variety in my opponents, it's starting to feel like the dark ages of MPH all over again.

I would be happy to help, just PM me the time.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#22_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 6:44:39 AM
Me too. But I'm thick in the head... Can you remind everyone of your IGN?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#23Toho2Posted 12/6/2013 6:58:22 AM
FFA!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#24Hedgehog_KnightPosted 12/6/2013 8:54:55 PM
Thanks, everyone. I added my info to my sig (I don't know why it took me so long to get around to it). I should be on at around 8PM EST tomorrow (Saturday).
---
Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!
Conduit 2[]1078-3563-8934[]OutDreamer
#25CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/6/2013 9:22:46 PM
Thanks, everyone. I added my info to my sig (I don't know why it took me so long to get around to it). I should be on at around 8PM EST tomorrow (Saturday).

K then, I'll get online around then. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#26Hedgehog_KnightPosted 12/8/2013 12:13:58 AM
Woo, I finally got supercharger! It feels like a whole new game, now that I don't have to struggle to earn stuff. Thanks, [VR]V3NOM, for standing down and not interfering in that FFA CTF match.
---
#27kastasticPosted 12/8/2013 12:45:48 AM(edited)

*I refuse to continue playing until 2 or more players agree to help me get the last 4 flag capture medals I need in matchmaking.
*due to players with supercharger loadouts, and the lagging and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

----So what you are saying is you also want to create lag and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

And you are 100% right supercharger upgrade causes others to lag behind you, so you might as well be like the other nOObs that use it and add metal legs...don't forget to equip SPAS with explosion focus so you can just shoot the guy/gal with your OHK load-out before they even know your close.

NOTICE:
I honestly am sick of that load-out and from now on I will target/mark anyone using it...NO EXCEPTIONS.
SPAS w/metal legs and super charger = your a** is mine!

*This only applies to those who run non stop while using this load-out.

I am not trying to be mean, but this is who I am and I guess you will just have to deal with it....

~Jingle*Bells
---
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
***Ninja Moves >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSDvFMmb9Q
#28Hedgehog_KnightPosted 12/8/2013 1:45:56 AM
kastastic posted...

*I refuse to continue playing until 2 or more players agree to help me get the last 4 flag capture medals I need in matchmaking.
*due to players with supercharger loadouts, and the lagging and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

----So what you are saying is you also want to create lag and desyncing that specifically comes with that upgrade.

And you are 100% right supercharger upgrade causes others to lag behind you, so you might as well be like the other nOObs that use it and add metal legs...don't forget to equip SPAS with explosion focus so you can just shoot the guy/gal with your OHK load-out before they even know your close.

NOTICE:
I honestly am sick of that load-out and from now on I will target/mark anyone using it...NO EXCEPTIONS.
SPAS w/metal legs and super charger = your a** is mine!

*This only applies to those who run non stop while using this load-out.

I am not trying to be mean, but this is who I am and I guess you will just have to deal with it....

~Jingle*Bells

Nah, I don't use the SPAS, 2unreliable4me, only my TPC loadout has 'Splosion Focus, and I'm using Supercharger mostly as a counter against the other players with Supercharger. I, too, share your rage for the SPAS rushers, and I just wanted something to even the playing field a little.

So far, my 2 Supercharger loadouts have included a Hive Cannon with Ammo Salvage, which I'm having fun messing around with (I might replace Supercharger with something else, if it unbalances things too much), and an AEGIS Device loadout that failed miserably, due to it not catching PR shots. I'm also avoiding the playstyle of constantly rushing and meleeing, as that just makes matches a one-dimensional slap fight.

And like I said, I'm always changing up at least 2 of my loadouts. Since I don't need any more Flag Runner medals, I probably won't even have metal legs.
---