Invasion mode.

#1G3_RazorPosted 12/9/2013 7:46:04 PM
Has anyone here beaten Invasion mode on the hardest setting without split screen at Serenity and no Widow. Oh and also no hackz allowed.... Kas.... >_>
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#2LeThA169Posted 12/9/2013 8:03:35 PM
Yup.
---
idk even know anymore.
#3kastasticPosted 12/9/2013 8:09:13 PM
G3_Razor posted...
Has anyone here beaten Invasion mode on the hardest setting without split screen at Serenity and no Widow. Oh and also no hackz allowed.... Kas.... >_>

Dammit....I was going to brag about how I annihilate invasion mode.

But, I did do it on easy setting with no hax....
^I started out using the Dark Star. :)
---
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
***Ninja Moves >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSDvFMmb9Q
#4WasabeePosted 12/9/2013 8:20:16 PM
haven't really tried it, but will try it with drophy (i know you said no split screen but whatevs) this summer 2014 when I go visit him :P we will most likely record it and commentate it and of course upload it to youtube.... hardest difficulty and our favorite map Serenity :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#5G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 7:51:08 AM
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Dammit....I was going to brag about how I annihilate invasion mode.

But, I did do it on easy setting with no hax....
^I started out using the Dark Star. :)

xD Dark star? I find the single player dark star to be different then online, and I always commit suicide with it -.- Typically, I can only beat it on the easiest setting, with my brother. (spark00) I just start out with double ballistics, and pick up and use the ballistics weapons as I go...then again I always lose....
---
#6G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 7:52:01 AM
Wasabee posted...
haven't really tried it, but will try it with drophy (i know you said no split screen but whatevs) this summer 2014 when I go visit him :P we will most likely record it and commentate it and of course upload it to youtube.... hardest difficulty and our favorite map Serenity :)

Cool. Love Serenity to. Favorite invasion map.
---
#7--Hope--Posted 12/11/2013 6:08:48 PM
Invasion is difficult without partners....on severe.

Alone I can get up to round 3 (or 4) before the advancer squads gang up and spas/TPC the heck out of me. They got some tough armor for sure...

But...with a teammate I can beat invasion on severe. At the end of the game Jade warriors can be quite a nuisance...
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
Hope can be a torment don't trust it with entirety, for it can lead to insanity. o_O
#81PefrogPosted 12/11/2013 9:08:59 PM
Never tried severe as invasion takes forever to beat, but the dark star works really well on invasion with ammo salvage. Just don't back yourself into a corner.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.