The issue with me and SMAW

#11Green_BeretsPosted 12/12/2013 8:30:05 AM
Well Razor, you are in luck that the God of the Newb-Tube is here to help. Also, I will start filming soon BTW on my videos.

The way I use it is to line up the dots on the radar with my scope on the SMAW when I snipe with it. Another way is to provide a "scare tactic" when the enemy is around a corner and jump, fire, and go back. This will cause them to tease their way around.
If those don't work, wait for the enemy to come to you and use it. They will wait for you to make the move, but they always run at the end to you.
Also, fire in front of them when they run for the most devastating hits. If they are running back, do the same.
Hope this helps.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#12double0stevePosted 12/12/2013 11:07:59 AM
and this is why i dont play this game online or reccommend it to my friends.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#13G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 1:13:55 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Well Razor, you are in luck that the God of the Newb-Tube is here to help. Also, I will start filming soon BTW on my videos.

The way I use it is to line up the dots on the radar with my scope on the SMAW when I snipe with it. Another way is to provide a "scare tactic" when the enemy is around a corner and jump, fire, and go back. This will cause them to tease their way around.
If those don't work, wait for the enemy to come to you and use it. They will wait for you to make the move, but they always run at the end to you.
Also, fire in front of them when they run for the most devastating hits. If they are running back, do the same.
Hope this helps.

thanks, but I don't use the SMAW. Only two times when I was raging.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#14JVC-Airtime2Posted 12/14/2013 12:42:31 AM
Don't use the smaw AT ALL
---
I HATE THE SMAW AND BEEEPPP FREEZES!!!
#15G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 6:47:12 AM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Don't use the smaw AT ALL

It was a long time ago. haha. If I used it when I raged, I would rage more, because I can't use it.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#16Toho2Posted 12/17/2013 4:33:21 PM
The thing is, I don't enjoy using the Smaw. It's not that I feel cheap, but it's just not fun taking guys out in 1 shot with a no aim nuclear rocket. Even if I use it to take out a high skilled player who was dominating the match, it's just not fun. So enjoy going up against my bunny hopping Hive cannon. xP
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#17JVC-spacePosted 12/18/2013 12:56:32 AM
G3_Razor posted...
I can't seem to use it. -.- I know, I sound stupid, but I can't seem to get kills with SMAW, unless like a -6 spread counts. Ugh no counter for SMAW noobs, I use Explosives Focus, and light armor, but they just usp you down, because you only have about 10-35%

Fire lag my guy, without fire lag you can easily dodge the rocket even when you are not using explosif focus