What is your C2 play style....

#1kastasticPosted 12/10/2013 11:27:51 AM
Mine is.....
I guess I am more of an ambush type or player assist.
^Why...
Because I always try to stay hidden and off the radar...I try to pay attention to where everyone is at all times....and I wait for the right moment and BAM! here I am.
I use stealth in all my load-outs.
I like the TPC because it is a great surprise for foes and slows down chargers (speed spazzers).

I consider myself a player assist because I add a couple bullets to my teams battle from a distance giving them an advantage....although sometimes I end up stealing their kill..sorry was just trying to help.
I like the SCAR because it is good for long distance shots....And I refuse to use the PR unless I have no ammo and it is the nearest weapon, but that is rare. ( have shot the PR less than 50 times in 2 years)

I will go out of my way to revive anyone even if it means losing my kill city idc...
^only exception to that is I sometimes listen to music via headphones and can not hear players asking to be revived....so sorry If I do not revive you that is probably why.
---
*NEW...The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#2_SignalPosted 12/10/2013 1:59:42 PM
Maybe it's because my roots are in FFA, or because I'm just not a very tactical player, but for whatever reason, I seem to always be running into the middle of all the shooting.

When I first started playing, Stealth was one of the first perks that I bought, but as soon as I unlocked Supercharger, I let Stealth go. I've always favored speed and evasion over armor. By the end of a night of play, I usually feel a little motion sickness and have a dent in my left index finger from squeezing the sprint button!

My favorite loadout is the Scar/USP, with double ballistics, metal legs, and supercharger. Unfortunately that one is pretty tough on my wrist, especially in Hardcore, so I've been developing my PR skills. I'm still a work in progress there.

My spread is usually pretty close to zero, so I don't really consider myself to be much of an asset to any team, because while I do usually get a fair number of kills, I'm a sitting duck for the players running stealth, RD, or the Aegis Device because those require thinking and strategy to counter. I don't have time for all that, there's stuff to shoot!

Basically all I have is a moderately fast trigger finger. If I can't counter with that, I'm doomed, LOL.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/10/2013 2:26:57 PM
Me, it has to be running and gunning, not really much a stealth guy anymore, plus when i got my capture card it became much more about the PR and stuff like that, so SCAR's and other weapons that require multiple shots to kill weren't really my bag anymore.

I also focus on stats of a weapon and such, I tend to model my classes as what is statistically good, and not so much of this is what I what because it looks or feels cool.

that a little of me, not really gonna tell my weaknesses in C2, or people will abuse them! lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#4xXAISPXxPosted 12/10/2013 2:53:03 PM
I used to be a pretty big surprise player back when I used the SCAR often.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 12/10/2013 3:31:06 PM
kastastic posted...
Mine is.....
I guess I am more of an ambush type or player assist.
^Why...
Because I always try to stay hidden and off the radar...I try to pay attention to where everyone is at all times....and I wait for the right moment and BAM! here I am.
I use stealth in all my load-outs.
I like the TPC because it is a great surprise for foes and slows down chargers (speed spazzers).

I consider myself a player assist because I add a couple bullets to my teams battle from a distance giving them an advantage....although sometimes I end up stealing their kill..sorry was just trying to help.
I like the SCAR because it is good for long distance shots....And I refuse to use the PR unless I have no ammo and it is the nearest weapon, but that is rare. ( have shot the PR less than 50 times in 2 years)

I will go out of my way to revive anyone even if it means losing my kill city idc...
^only exception to that is I sometimes listen to music via headphones and can not hear players asking to be revived....so sorry If I do not revive you that is probably why.

Lol no.
#61PefrogPosted 12/10/2013 3:58:41 PM
I dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#7kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 4:28:49 PM
1Pefrog posted...

And you are good at it...damn near legends twin if you ask me..lol

But you forgot the part where you leave the opposite team twirling in a madness of invisible black holes...thankfully for me I can speed out of them..I feel for those who are stuck < ok I just laugh.. ;)
---
*NEW...The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#81PefrogPosted 12/10/2013 5:14:22 PM
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...

And you are good at it...damn near legends twin if you ask me..lol

But you forgot the part where you leave the opposite team twirling in a madness of invisible black holes...thankfully for me I can speed out of them..I feel for those who are stuck < ok I just laugh.. ;)

Thanks. I do it without supercharger. I did learn a lot from XG4. I have used stealth quite a bit and I would say that you are really good at popping out of no where and getting kills.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#9Toho2Posted 12/10/2013 5:21:07 PM(edited)
I've always enjoyed alien weaponry. Just picking something up that has projectiles that are different than the usual bullet stuff and having a creative design, always puts a smile on my face. I typically want to get right in on the action, so I like to rush. I use whatever tactics I can to get an advantage over someone else, provided there not OP.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#10Toho2Posted 12/10/2013 5:20:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]