Starting a New PR Training for Myself

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/10/2013 3:17:52 PM
I started a new training for myself to get better with the Phase Rifle two days ago, my goal is by March of 2014 I am getting mostly PR one shot kills and relying less and less on my secondary.

The reason why I am doing this so I can be a better sniper in C2 and get those montage clips like a boss, and like I said earlier to not be so dependent on my secondaries.

How I'm doing this only using the PR, and focusing on quickscope and fast dragscopes, with a few hardscopes as well, but as few as possible.

For my secondary I'm using the HVS.45, why the HVS you might ask? Well, because its dependent on headshots and sucks for CQB, its very bad for it, so if I pull it out, I make myself lose gun battles because I should of tired to quickscope or do fast dragscopes on people with the Phase Rifle, not pull out my secondary and beast on people with the HVS.45, plus since it requires you to be accurate I am able to still improve my aiming and quickscoping skills by a bit, so there is that to.

Also for my perks and grenades, I'm using of course PR Specialization, I'm also using metal legs to be as mobile as much as I can, quickness to play aggressively, with either Improved Melee, (I try not to use this one so much though, kinda defeats the purpose of running with the HVS.45 imo) Improved Ballistic Damage to deal with people with Heavy Armor, PR Tuning if I feel like tuning through walls, or Light Armor for that 10% extra health that may be useful, and finally the flashbang, because while they are a little cheap and have no counter whatsoever, they very rarely kill people, and because I'm focusing on the Phase Rifle only as much as I can, that will help too.

Hopefully by March 2014 I can do very well with the Phase Rifle and get 5 mans, 6 mans, and 7+, because the PR is fun and challenging and very rewarding for those who are accurate with it, plus who doesn't like to see a guy get back to back kills with the Phase Rifle? Too me its pretty freaking sweet to see that, reminds me a lot of quickscoping in CoD, just a little slower. :)

So, if you see me in a lobby, you might get sniped. :D

Btw, GGs Lethal and GB, that was a fun 2 v 1, loss the match but only by 4 kills. :)

Thanks for reading.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#2LeThA169Posted 12/10/2013 4:13:05 PM
What are you talking about...
I didnt even play today, in fact, my wii is in my closet...
Nice goal though :)
---
idk even know anymore.
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 4:25:26 PM
LeThA169 posted...

LOL

Thanks. xD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#4kastasticPosted 12/10/2013 4:31:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#51PefrogPosted 12/10/2013 4:33:12 PM
Sometimes people use double armor though.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#6LeThA169Posted 12/10/2013 4:38:14 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LeThA169 posted...

LOL

Thanks. xD

I was serious...
what weapon was he/she using?
---
idk even know anymore.
#7CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:03:51 PM
LeThA169 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LeThA169 posted...

LOL

Thanks. xD

I was serious...
what weapon was he/she using?

You were in the match, tea bagging me, plus I recorded it to. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:05:52 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Sometimes people use double armor though.

True, but if I'm lucky I can get the damage control point with everything else though.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#9eig7htyPosted 12/10/2013 7:05:45 PM
"getting mostly PR one shot kills, using PR specialization"

Very impressive.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#10xXAISPXxPosted 12/10/2013 7:42:02 PM
eig7hty posted...
"getting mostly PR one shot kills, using PR specialization"

Very impressive.

My reaction...
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye