About Conduit 2 and "my" rules...

#1kastasticPosted 12/11/2013 1:21:17 PM
Seriously...I don't make the rules, play how you want...without any worries..k

This game is so glitched and yet so FUN....

Some people start rage topics when they get beat or hacked...I seem to do the same thing, by saying don't do this, don't do that...lmao...who cares!

NO more rules, just play how you enjoy playing...just keep in mind when I am in the game I don't rage quit...I just RAGE ;)

No worries though...it's only a game...that I enjoy playing when teams are balanced and everyone is having fun...that is the goal right to have fun..maybe that is why I get so upset when someone is throwing level 3 DS and ruining the game for others...
^After all I feel responsible for the guy that has that code...It may have not even been released if it wasn't for me..so maybe I am trying to help, but in all actuality I am creating more problems than good.
So I am VERY SORRY for my behavior and hope you can forgive my lack of mental reasoning.

Continue to play how ever you wish without any worries...No more rules that never existed in the first place...no more rage topics from me.. I am done here.

Just please understand, that I do what I do and that is who I am...You can not change that no more than I can change you...but I now realize that I am ZERO help, more of the problem than anything.

So in the end...just have fun and try to think once in awhile...is the other guy having as much fun as me...if you even care.

SORRY everyone, for everything....if I could get rid off all hacks I would do it in a flash < including mine.
Please forgive my behavior as I don't want to be remembered as the bad guy.

GoodBye.
~Jingle*Bells
---
*NEW...The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#2double0stevePosted 12/11/2013 1:44:46 PM
Well said. Humility is an admirable trait.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#3old_man_mossyPosted 12/11/2013 1:45:32 PM
Well said & no worries. everyone has a regret list; they range from things you should have known better about to honest mistakes.

Thanks for allowing people to play the game in a manner that is available to anyone who puts in the time and effort to figure it out, without going all 'sheriff' on them and using hacks to enforce an agenda.

It's an old game, and an old board. Enjoy it for what it's worth during your time of play; there are some honest to God real treasures here with friendships that can be made.

I realize it's difficult, you want to have fun and that said fun is based off of your (generic terms, not you, yourself Kas, but everyone) interaction with others...but everyone needs to keep in mind to play and regulate themselves, live by your own creed.

You can't force others into things, not without reprocussions that far outweigh the intent you were striving for from the beginning.

We can't regulate others, not 100%. Who wants to anyway? Not me. We can control our own experiences though by choosing who to play with and how to approach differences of opinion to better serve our intentions.

Calling someone a Noob doesn't really get anyone anywhere, nor does using power to coerce them into things...else, watch your back, lol.

I appreciate you seeing this for what it's worth. I also aplaud your epiphany here...if that's the right word. You got it right with this one. Oh and signals message got through. You are unblocked and have been for awhile. I'm not exactly back to this place, don't expect ever to be.

But I felt your statement warranted a response and a thanks. Happy Holidays (to you and everyone)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#4_SignalPosted 12/11/2013 1:45:37 PM
I don't think you're the bad guy and I'm sure there are a lot of others here that feel the same way and would have acted the same in your situation.

We need you here.

Don't leave.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 12/11/2013 1:52:48 PM
So if we play the way we like, u will deal with it and not hack?
#6Toho2Posted 12/11/2013 2:04:03 PM
There are so many things you can abuse in this game that you can't do it other games, it makes for FUN times. ;-P
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#7xXAISPXxPosted 12/11/2013 2:11:13 PM
Well, if Mossy forgives you, then you can be as sure as hell I do. I ponder if Mike will see this...
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#8Kn0x_GamesPosted 12/11/2013 2:54:55 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I ponder if Mike will see this...

Forgive me if I sound rude, cause I don't know him at all but my guess is he most likely will view this topic sometime or another. I suspect he still checks here very so often, just not posting and such...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k ~ Just relax...
My FC is ~ 9678-7706
#9TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 3:07:07 PM
Later.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#10CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/11/2013 3:22:22 PM
When i first saw the title I honestly thought you were just gonna do the same thing, trying to force people to play you want by hacks, but this surprised me, and I'm glad it did, and thank you for not trying to force people to play the way you want by using hacks, thank you.

Also, sorry for anything I may have said that was wrong and just rude to you, I was pretty mad as well and it got to me.

Thanks again. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON