About Conduit 2 and "my" rules...

#11drophyghostPosted 12/11/2013 3:42:58 PM
_Signal posted...
We need you here.

Don't leave.

This.

Also... Hmm... Guys... Would you mind if I come back to the board? :s
If you donīt know what Iīm talking about...Lets just say that I blurted that I would leave after getting pissed off after reading some of those "The board was waaaaaaaaaaay better before" and "the new gen sucks" comments :P but I donīt want to leave! And the other board is toooo inactive :(... So... Can I come back? Please! :s
(If this gets ignored Iīll just take it as a "yes, whatever" lol)

For S5, Nexus and Shen: Iīm sorry S5, Nexus and even Shen... At least you probably didnīt noticed I offended you, but well, sorry about that hehe :P You just made me feel like a big weirdo who made a scene (Kind of true tbh lol) that made me feel kind of uncomprehended, out of place, silly, etc.. So that just made me a bit aggressive (Not that much, but more than usual :P) heh 0//0. So yeah, sorry about that guys :s

For kas: Sorry for going out of topic, I HAD to comment here but I still donīt feel fre to do it so, Iīll say more if I get the permission to come back :s
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 12/11/2013 3:58:25 PM
Y r u even asking us?
#13Silent_NexusPosted 12/11/2013 4:42:19 PM(edited)
drophyghost posted...
For S5, Nexus and Shen:Iīm sorry S5, Nexus and even Shen... At least you probably didnīt noticed I offended you

How did you offend me...

And you don't need anyone's permission to comeback.
---
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)
#14TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 4:14:46 PM
drophyghost posted...
For S5, Nexus and Shen:Iīm sorry S5, Nexus and even Shen... At least you probably didnīt noticed I offended you

I noticed, but paid it no mind.

Anyways, why would you leave if you enjoy this community so much?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#15night42marePosted 12/11/2013 5:09:22 PM
_Signal posted...
I don't think you're the bad guy and I'm sure there are a lot of others here that feel the same way and would have acted the same in your situation.

We need you here.

Don't leave.

^
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#16drophyghostPosted 12/11/2013 5:11:54 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Y r u even asking us?

Hmm... Good question lol
This was my mentality when I left:

The vets donīt like the new gen + Iīm from the new gen = The vets donīt want me arround
The vets donīt want me around + I HATE to bother other people = I should leave

But if my presence doesnīt bothers anyone then I can stay here without feeling guilty about it ^ ^
So thatīs why I ask: If someone IS bothered by me presence then I shouldnīt come back, especially after saying I was leaving. That would be mean :(

So... You donīt mind? :D

Silent_Nexus posted...
How did you offend me...

Oh well, if you didnīt noticed itīs better to leave it like that, right? ^ ^
(It wasnīt that bad, donīt worry, I still felt like apologizing heh :P)

And you don't need anyone's permission to comeback.

I know that, but I still want to know if any of the vets is bothered by me presence, thanks for that anyways ^ ^

TheOmegaShen posted...
I noticed, but paid it no mind.

Anyways, why would you leave if you enjoy this community so much?

Oh, thatīs good to know ^ ^
The answer to your question is above ^ ^
---
#17TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 5:17:11 PM
My opinions on the new blood shouldn't stop you from posting here, as they aren't likely to change.

You shouldn't care too much about what I, or some other vets, think of you guys.
---
Row row, fight the powah
#18_SignalPosted 12/11/2013 5:29:34 PM
drophyghost posted...

The vets donīt like the new gen + Iīm from the new gen = The vets donīt want me arround
The vets donīt want me around + I HATE to bother other people = I should leave

You are not a bother, and I think everyone wants you to stay.

This place is changing. Every Wii forum is changing. There's nothing we can do to stop it. We can either embrace it or fight against it.

If we embrace it we have a chance of saving what's left of this place. If we fight against it, well, fighting against change never works. The change still happens, just amidst fighting.

Petty fighting has already cost us several important contributors.

Also, one of the great things about this place is the potential for diversity. How boring would it be if we all felt the same way about everything? We need diverse people to give us something to talk about.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#19TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 5:39:48 PM(edited)
There's very little to talk about that hasn't already been repeated a hundred times before.

I think that the chances for "diverse" conversations are already over.
---
Row row, fight the powah
#20drophyghostPosted 12/11/2013 5:56:42 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
My opinions on the new blood shouldn't stop you from posting here, as they aren't likely to change.

You shouldn't care too much about what I, or some other vets, think of you guys.

Maybe so, but I do care about others and their opinions. Thatīs just how I am and that isnīt likely to change either ^ ^
Anyways, now I already have yours: "My opinions shouldn't stop you from posting here."
So yeah, thx, Shen ^ ^

@Signal: Awh, thanks Sig ^ ^
Maybe not everyone wants me around but the ones that donīt, donīt seem to care either so itīs fine ^ ^
And yeah, this place is changing, so lets face it and make it change into another awesome renewed community, shall we? :D We still have enough people and diversity to make this place awesome, we just need to cooperate a bit and: voilā! Weīll have an awesome board :D

@Shen: Really? I canīt say for sure, but there should be thousands of things to talk about that have never reached this board. Think about it: The options are infinite. You just need to be creative enough to find them ; )
---