GG'S today Cmo & Draciel

#1zPsychPosted 12/11/2013 2:55:37 PM
Nice seeing you on today guys I was feeling totally on my A-Game.
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/11/2013 3:16:41 PM
I'll be honest, you were making me mad with your Carbonizer, but, I'll just have to get better I guess.

GGs anyway.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#3zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:31:55 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I'll be honest, you were making me mad with your Carbonizer, but, I'll just have to get better I guess.

GGs anyway.

Sorry man lol, tbh that was like me at my best with my best weapon so...
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/11/2013 3:42:45 PM
zPsych posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

GGs anyway.

Yeah, and I'm trying to get better with the PR But oh well, I guess I needed this challenge.

Also, Carbo is OP, just sayin'.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#5zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:58:12 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
zPsych posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

GGs anyway.

Yeah, and I'm trying to get better with the PR But oh well, I guess I needed this challenge.

Then call me an op player
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/11/2013 4:14:20 PM
zPsych posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
zPsych posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

GGs anyway.

Then call me an op player

Hi op player.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#7drophyghostPosted 12/11/2013 7:23:48 PM
GGs! :D
At first I tried to go without lock on but after dying four or five times in a row I gave up lol
Then it turned into a quite fun and close 2vs2! :D
But... Then dani joined :s (SMAW D:) so I had to change my PR and SPAS for my EF loadout: A TPC launcher -.- But well, I still managed to get a good spread :D My teammate, on the other hand... :(

Hey! And you tried to do that glitch, didn´t you? ¬¬
(Shooting trough the floor in Streets). I somehow received a bit of damage out of nowhere and I heard a carby shooting at the same time! D: But then it stopped, and then: BUM. Smaw shoot trough the floor -.- (Dani ¬¬). Maybe it was dani shooting me with his secondary b4 he changed his mind and tried with the SMAW -.- ... idk :s

Anyways, GGs! :D
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P