Conduit: Reminiscence - A Conduit Documentary Details (From Kyle Hunter)

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/11/2013 4:13:41 PM
Video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAROszwNeGM

Hello, its me Cmo, a guy named Kyle Hunter, some of you may know him, he plays C1, and he wants to start a bit of a project for Conduit, here are the details for it, in his words.

"Hey guys this post contains all information on the Conduit documentary project. The goal of this documentary is really just to share our stories, our experiences, and our favorite moments playing this game. The friendships we made, the bonds we all shared, and best of all the drive we all have as one. I think this is a good way to kind of show our heart for the series (as short-lived as it was)
The main things I really and sincerely want to cover in this documentary are the following
- Personal stories (How you came into contact with the game and what it did for you)
- Viewpoints from those that played in competitive matches (How competition changed things for you, or how you felt about it as a whole)
- Perspectives on the game in general (If you liked or disliked it and why)
- Feelings on the transition to Conduit 2 (Thoughts, inputs, perspectives, etc.)
- The MONTAGE Community (What making montages was like or from a viewers opinion how was it)
- Anything else the game may have done for you.
The Documentary will also contain two separate types of footage and these are:
- One on One recording of you talking about the above aspects (If you have input on any feel free to express it.)
- BRoll footage: This footage consists of things like you playing the game, Other shots of you in real life. This can include traveling to friends houses to play, you just playing or editing videos, uploading, or just shots of where you are now in life after.
The major musts for this is to really share our in depth feelings and how our lives were changed from just playing this game and getting a chance to experience it. We also want this to be in as high a quality as possible. Seeing as how most people have cameras or iPhones and Android devices that record in high quality (If not I'm sure you can find a friend or two that does) we would prefer videos be at MINIMUM in 720p or higher. As far as an official deadline for the footage we are looking at a time frame of around March, then give or take 1-2 months for editing it should be done by April or May.
The documentary will be tri-released on my personal channel, GhostatsukeFTW, and misfit0003. If you would like to release the video on your own channel just let me know and I'll make a note of it for the future. The more footage we get in now the better because I would like to release a small trailer to get the word out, as well as have the ability to show what is useable and what isn't. Jordan (Misfit) will be editing the video together for us. So send the clips to me so that I can store them to send to him when the time comes. I'd prefer to put up the trailer by the end of the month or in early to mid January.
Hopefully this answers any and all questions if not feel fee to message me for more info. Thanks guys hope to see as many conduit players involved as possible.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS WHEN SENDING IN VIDEO
- Video Quality 720p - 1080p (16:9 widescreen)
- Include additional info on your video (preferably on a title slide) containing your Gamertag, and if possible where your commentary ends and broll footage starts.
- Have a good angle when recording and try to speak clearly. (Avoid areas with a lot of background noise as we will have to EQ that out and thats difficult work.)
If more things arise I will be posting and discussing them here
You can send the clips to me via email
kylehunter373@gmail.com
OR
Via Skype: Mactendo64
(Make sure to include Conduit Documentary in your message when adding me.)"

Hope you all consider doing this, I will do this for sure. :D
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#2TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 5:09:42 PM
This game has done nothing to impact my life, and I have very few, if any, feelings for it.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 5:20:36 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
This game has done nothing to impact my life, and I have very few, if any, feelings for it.

Then don't do anything for this video, simple.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#4TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 5:25:05 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

Then don't do anything for this video, simple.

I was simply sharing my thoughts on the subject.
---
Row row, fight the powah
#5Shooter613Posted 12/11/2013 5:27:54 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

I appreciate your thoughts.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#6TheOmegaShenPosted 12/11/2013 5:28:49 PM
Shooter613 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you?
---
Row row, fight the powah
#7Shooter613Posted 12/11/2013 5:42:53 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Thank you?

http://i.imgur.com/Qn3Ejkn.gif
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#8dacheatcodePosted 12/13/2013 1:04:03 AM
Shen, why do you still post here?

i dont mean that in a stupid condescending way like "hur if u dont like it don post" but i mean i haven't played this game in ages but i browse this board like every day and i do not know why
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#9xXAISPXxPosted 12/13/2013 1:30:54 PM
dacheatcode posted...
Shen, why do you still post here?

i dont mean that in a stupid condescending way like "hur if u dont like it don post" but i mean i haven't played this game in ages but i browse this board like every day and i do not know why

---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#10xXAISPXxPosted 12/13/2013 1:32:08 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

I never knew this is what you think of this place and this game. Has it always been this way?
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye