Stealth works well

#1FF5olarPosted 12/12/2013 8:32:59 PM
especially against crappy hackers - right Narutino ; )
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/12/2013 8:34:35 PM
Lol, yeah that guy sucks imo.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#3FF5ommerPosted 12/12/2013 8:54:44 PM
Haha...

This is good to know.

I will be ready for him next time.
#4drophyghostPosted 12/12/2013 11:03:32 PM
The PR works too! :D

btw, are you the FF5 I just played with?
If so... Why did you killed me when I asked for peace? D:
I hate when people do that :(
I wanted to be in peace because you were lagging all over the place D:
But noooo, of course you wouldnīt accept my peace offer >:(
Then venom arrived and... ughhh... I hate pubs :P
Anyways, GGs, I liked the one in precipice. Still laggy but at least it was balanced...
I also liked when the three of you attacked me at the same time (@Serenity, in our base) and couldnīt kill me.... for a pair of seconds lol. 3 guys using melee in a corner are a more than a match for me :s. But then my awesome teammate came and took all of you out with his TPC Launcher! O.o Then he decided to suicide -.- That was hilarious hahaha xīD

Fun games F5, venom & KAS (Kim and J*B :D)!
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#5FF5olar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 6:39:34 AM
@drophyghost

you asked for peace after you had already killed me in that match and you were 10 virtual feet away D: after that you didn't ask for peace again

I had a pretty good connection in our games - sorry
#6drophyghostPosted 12/13/2013 9:28:50 AM
FF5olar posted...
@drophyghost

you asked for peace after you had already killed me in that match and you were 10 virtual feet away D: after that you didn't ask for peace again

I had a pretty good connection in our games - sorry

Yes because at first I didnīt noticed you were lagging lol. Then I saw you flying while bunnyhopping and shooting with the shriker. I didnīt felt like raging at lag (hehe) at that moment so I tried to ask for peace... I got a little bit mad when you refused and kept shooting hehe :P So thatīs why I kept fighting lol. Maybe I shouldīve tried again instead but my poor teammate would have been obliterated so it was better to keep fighting for him :īD

Realy? O.O
Well, Iīm jealous hahaha, lately Iīve been having a terrible connection so thatīs kind of my fault.... (I canīt even watch YT videos anymore D:)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#7kastasticPosted 12/13/2013 10:21:46 AM(edited)
drophyghost posted...
FF5olar posted...

Well, Iīm jealous hahaha, lately Iīve been having a terrible connection so thatīs kind of my fault.... (I canīt even watch YT videos anymore D:)

Sound as if you have malware/virus on your PC....
This would affect your Wii connection also if your PC is connected to the internet.

Try blocking all access to the internet on your PC when going online with the Wii.

Also get rid of the malware/virus NOW....
I will PM you a link for legal 100% free malware tool.....
^We will nail that malware/virus, I promise....
---
*NEW...The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#8double0stevePosted 12/13/2013 12:27:55 PM
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...
FF5olar posted...

Sound as if you have malware/virus on your PC....
This would affect your Wii connection also if your PC is connected to the internet.

Try blocking all access to the internet on your PC when going online with the Wii.

Also get rid of the malware/virus NOW....
I will PM you a link for legal 100% free malware tool.....
^We will nail that malware/virus, I promise....

Wow, i never knew a virus on your pc will affect your wii connection, and i usually skype when i play games. Im pretty sure i have the same thing goin on, as i only use firefox in safe mode to watch yt. Ill have to try playin with this thing off, thanks bro.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#9xXAISPXxPosted 12/13/2013 1:35:33 PM
It makes sense for a virus to affect wireless. This may be because you can access the control center for your WiFi with the computer.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#10kastasticPosted 12/13/2013 3:13:23 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
It makes sense for a virus to affect wireless. This may be because you can access the control center for your WiFi with the computer.

True....but unless you have more than one ISP (Internet Service Provider) wireless or not a virus will slow down your connection because it is sending data (your info) to the host.
Of course there are many different types of virus some just reek havok on your system while others steal data < not too often they get anything important, but it causes things to slow down kinda like trying to run a program while defragging your PC.

Now the real reason I added to this....
-I just wanted to add that there are many programs on your pc that will auto update (which is good) but if they do so why you're online (which is most likely to happen due to most programs waiting until your PC is idle/not in use to update) with your Wii you will most likely experience lag.

So if it is possible I recommend using your FireWall to block all internet access before going online.
This may help some and others may not matter much, but if you already have a sketchy connection I would be sure to keep your PC from connecting to online while playing Wii online.

Thats all...
---
*NEW...The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU