The scar takes 2 clips to the head to kill someone.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The scar takes 2 clips to the head to kill someone.

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
3 years ago#1
even with double ballistics. yet i get killed by someones secondary in 2 shots! no i dont have bad aim, it even makes the "ping" sound 13 times. as if i were getting headshots. I must be the only one this happens to.

also, does anyone else find the aim assist lock on thing annoying and hard to use? i do better just hipfiring a wiimote.
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#2
Sounds like you need to enroll in my SCAR tutorial services!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#3
lagadocious man
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#4
1Pefrog posted...
lagadocious man

^Low brow answer, nincompoop.

You, my friend, have played someone with a 'golden connection' (the above user would call it the 'dunked router in toilet' connection).

What you are experiencing is the 'lag' effect. When someone with a less desirable connection joins your match it causes you to suffer. While they mini warp around the screen, don't get blinded by flash grenades and take a lot of bullets - you get shot in what seems like two shots, you get shot around corners and the such. Indubitably.
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#5
There's only a ping sound when you get a headshot in single player or you get killed by a headshot. There is never a ping from headshot-ing an opposing player.

That is, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#6
Not if you use double ballistics and stabilizer.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#7
I've found that when hip firing the Scar, I do better if I empty the clip in two or three short bursts, rather than just holding down the trigger until the clip is empty. I think after a couple of shots, the guns accuracy begins to drop. Also, firing in bursts will train you for fighting the bunnyhoppers.
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: eig7hty

eig7hty
3 years ago#8
_Signal posted...
I've found that when hip firing the Scar, I do better if I empty the clip in two or three short bursts, rather than just holding down the trigger until the clip is empty. I think after a couple of shots, the guns accuracy begins to drop. Also, firing in bursts will train you for fighting the bunnyhoppers.

Firing while crouched doesn't reduce accuracy though.
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#9
Have been playing a lot of Campaign mode, and Yes there is the famous Ping when you get a headshot with the SCAR when scoped, but not certain if its the same with Online.
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The scar takes 2 clips to the head to kill someone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived