hc members regarding finals

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 12/18/2013 8:03:13 PM
So I am wondering if finals are no longer hindering you from doing practice. I am considering either saturday or sunday at 8am pacific. This time isn't set in stone but I am planning on a morning time. Please let me know.

Valkiria
#2hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 1:27:38 PM
I understand that technically none of you have violated the communication policy of the contract, but I need an answer now. Remember, if you don't communicate, others will have difficulty as well.....just saying.
#3Shooter613Posted 12/20/2013 1:40:18 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
communication policy of the contract

wat
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#4hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 1:46:52 PM
Shooter613 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
communication policy of the contract

wat

Hc had some major issues with communication in the past. In fact, that's y hc disbanded. So I made a reasonable contract to solve the problem.
#5xXAISPXxPosted 12/20/2013 7:47:50 PM
No. I'm good. Just a heads up, I have family members coming in for the holidays.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#6hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 7:55:21 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
No. I'm good. Just a heads up, I have family members coming in for the holidays.

Good for what? Specify a time. I provided two options.
#7xXAISPXxPosted 12/21/2013 6:23:54 AM
Hmmm. I need to check.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#8hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 12:55:24 AM
UPDATE: time is now set for 5pm pacific time TOMORROW (sunday). AISP confirmed availability. Awaiting confirmation by scarface.
#9LigersRulePosted 12/22/2013 1:17:18 AM
I don't know why I keep checking this topic. It has nothing to do with me, and is really boring.

I just kinda feel like something is going to... go down here. Y'know? Like, there is this itch that is telling me somethings gonna go down, and that it's gonna be here.

Look what this board has done to me. We have so much drama that I'm literally feeling intuition about when drama is going to happen.

The REAL question though, is... Why here? This is easily the most boring topic on this board. There are plenty more interesting topics... Or at least, there could be.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#10hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 2:05:13 AM
LigersRule posted...
I don't know why I keep checking this topic. It has nothing to do with me, and is really boring.

I just kinda feel like something is going to... go down here. Y'know? Like, there is this itch that is telling me somethings gonna go down, and that it's gonna be here.

Look what this board has done to me. We have so much drama that I'm literally feeling intuition about when drama is going to happen.

The REAL question though, is... Why here? This is easily the most boring topic on this board. There are plenty more interesting topics... Or at least, there could be.

duh..duh...duhhhhhhhhh lol