Another Conduit 2 Video.

#11xXAISPXxPosted 12/22/2013 6:34:09 AM
Wow, Andy! You had time, sir.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#12xXAISPXxPosted 12/22/2013 6:43:24 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
e) 2nd Washington DC Radio.

Channel 1. “This is Marian Paulsen, reporting live from near Fredericksburg, the site of a suspected nuclear detonation. Authorities have already confiscated our video equipment, and the audio gear is soon to follow. The various departments on site right now seem numerous and nervous.”
“My cameraman Henry is being taken for interrogation right now. They won’t let me stay in the same room with him. I’m not sure what they have to ask us, they don’t seem to realise the audio equipment is broadcasting.”
“You will have to come with us, now, Miss Paulsen. This way. Henry’s fine, we just have a few questions, and we’ll get you on your way.”
“They have me sitting in a small tent. I think I’m still in broadcast range. They haven’t asked me anything, but there is a hospital bed with an IV drip set in the corner of the room. I have no idea what’s going on.”
“Marion, Marion, erm, we’re going to try to find out what’s happening down in Fredericksburg. In the mean time we’ll be right back, after this.”

This explains why there's a scannable video camera later in Washington DC.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#13xXAISPXxPosted 12/22/2013 6:47:21 AM
China radios 3 and 4 and even more have lots of names in Greek letters. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta...
---
#14ThePrisoner06(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 12:38:28 PM
Thanks AISP, and had plenty of video to go through and edit. Think I had nearly 15 GB stored ready to be edited.

As for the scannable video camera, thats the WHVS Television Camera you find next to the shot down helicopter Gordon Welles mentions in his transmission.

And sometimes when going through Washington DC, when you meet the four Drudge drones in the room with the ramp going down to where you find that camera, if you turn at the correct moment, you can see the news helicopter being shot down by the Trust. Have got that captured on video for one of my up and coming walkthroughs.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#15Shooter613Posted 12/23/2013 3:01:30 PM
10/10 topic.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371