training session

#11darthone2919Posted 12/25/2013 10:05:34 AM
I'll make it though its gonna be hard since im gonna have a lot of company with me and im ice skating on a "special date" lol im gonna die there probably... But im free in the morning like 8Eastern... have no clue whats that in pacific time
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#12hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 10:15:41 AM
darthone2919 posted...
I'll make it though its gonna be hard since im gonna have a lot of company with me and im ice skating on a "special date" lol im gonna die there probably... But im free in the morning like 8Eastern... have no clue whats that in pacific time

Lol that's 5am pacific so no. Any later times?
#13xXAISPXxPosted 12/25/2013 10:52:55 AM
Pacific time is 3 hours behind Eastern. So Valks is right.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#14xXAISPXxPosted 12/25/2013 10:53:41 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Let's come up with a date first. This Saturday?

I wrote saturday on my first message...

Yeah, I'm just asking for people who are free that day.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#15hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 11:57:42 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Let's come up with a date first. This Saturday?

I wrote saturday on my first message...

Yeah, I'm just asking for people who are free that day.

Ok
#16Green_BeretsPosted 12/26/2013 5:22:55 PM
kastastic posted...
On another side note I googled your name out of boredom, and I thought I would share the results....

Valkiria is a German name for girls meaning Mythological handmaiden.
So it's solved...your a girl. ;)

Okay one, Valkyries were Norse virgin maidens, not German, that took the dead to Valhalla in preparation of Ragnarok. Also, if you guys ever need another clansmen, I'm an open book.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#17xXAISPXxPosted 12/26/2013 6:16:58 PM
Green_Berets posted...
kastastic posted...
On another side note I googled your name out of boredom, and I thought I would share the results....

Valkiria is a German name for girls meaning Mythological handmaiden.
So it's solved...your a girl. ;)

Okay one, Valkyries were Norse virgin maidens, not German, that took the dead to Valhalla in preparation of Ragnarok. Also, if you guys ever need another clansmen, I'm an open book.

This guy.
---
SOTD: "You should get this game; it rocks the socks." -Venonat
#18hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 1:23:43 AM
If scarface doesnt reply by the end of friday, I will need to assume he will not appear. In the meantime, since aisp is fine with saturday, lets make a time. I propose 9am pacific. Confirm, aisp and especially scarface.
#19xXAISPXxPosted 12/27/2013 7:41:48 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
If scarface doesnt reply by the end of friday, I will need to assume he will not appear. In the meantime, since aisp is fine with saturday, lets make a time. I propose 9am pacific. Confirm, aisp and especially scarface.

That sounds good. As long as my sibling and my cousin don't use the Wii.
---
SOTD: "You should get this game; it rocks the socks." -Venonat
#20hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 9:48:24 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

That sounds good. As long as my sibling and my cousin don't use the Wii.

Well make sure that doesn't happen. I'm not going to wait an hour for nobody again.