Any PAL players on this board? If so whats your account?

#11JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 2:21:19 AM
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm your PAL, right?

Pal buddies foreva' ;)

That's nice
---
I HATE THE SMAW AND BEEEPPP FREEZES!!!
#12Darcsen8Posted 12/28/2013 4:59:21 AM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Darcsen8 posted...
I'm one of the few from PAL land.

Who are you what's your account

I Always keep changing my account as soon it achieves Rank 60 XD I copy the save file
and start over again from rank 1. I also change my name when I start over again.

However, at the moment I'm usually playing under the name NatureForce (Rank 44) and my main account is Aegis_Device (Rank 60).
#13JVC-spacePosted 12/28/2013 6:02:37 AM
Darcsen8 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Darcsen8 posted...

I Always keep changing my account as soon it achieves Rank 60 XD I copy the save file
and start over again from rank 1. I also change my name when I start over again.

However, at the moment I'm usually playing under the name NatureForce (Rank 44) and my main account is Aegis_Device (Rank 60).

I played many times with you Nature Force, I'm [JVC]space. You are one of the few players who use the Strike rifle (correctly).
#14Darcsen8Posted 12/28/2013 7:32:55 AM
JVC-space posted...
Darcsen8 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Darcsen8 posted...

I played many times with you Nature Force, I'm [JVC]space. You are one of the few players who use the Strike rifle (correctly).

Yeah, I've played many matches with you! So far, I've played against You, [JVC]Airtime, [JVC]Coco and [JVC]Ashura (Using either the accounts NatureForce/Aegis_Device or many of my previous accounts).
Although, I have Always been wondering whether [JVC]Coco and [JVC]Ashura were the same people with just the names Ashura and Coco, without the tags. I've played against the tagless Ashura and Coco quite a few times as well.

Yeah, I like the Strike Rifle very much. You can also see me often running around with the Aegis Device as well (Hence my main account is Aegis_Device).
#15JVC-spacePosted 12/28/2013 8:23:01 AM
Darcsen8 posted...
JVC-space posted...
Darcsen8 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Darcsen8 posted...

Yeah, I've played many matches with you! So far, I've played against You, [JVC]Airtime, [JVC]Coco and [JVC]Ashura (Using either the accounts NatureForce/Aegis_Device or many of my previous accounts).
Although, I have Always been wondering whether [JVC]Coco and [JVC]Ashura were the same people with just the names Ashura and Coco, without the tags. I've played against the tagless Ashura and Coco quite a few times as well.

Yeah, I like the Strike Rifle very much. You can also see me often running around with the Aegis Device as well (Hence my main account is Aegis_Device).

Coco is to me much better than Ashura. Also they haven't got the same playstyle. Coco like long range and know how to keep his distance with other players, close combat isn't his cup of tea. Ashura, I don't know, he is quite versatile.
Btw, I also love the strike rifle, and I'm working on a new aegis technic.
My favorite weapon is still the hive cannon.
#16JVC-AshuraPosted 12/28/2013 11:54:40 AM
Ageis_Device definitly rings a bell, I played with you a lot! Also you're strong^^.

I would say I have the same playstyle as coco (I try to copy him cause I like the way he play). However, he's better...
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#17GrexaPosted 12/28/2013 12:17:43 PM
PAL player here...
Name: WINDI
Yes i am still playing. ;-)
#18JVC-AshuraPosted 12/28/2013 12:39:14 PM
Hi Windi :D
It's nice to see you on Gamefaqs!
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#19Debunker5Posted 12/28/2013 12:39:20 PM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Debunker5 posted...
I am PAL.

Umm ...what's your account then

Name: Grexa
#20ThePrisoner06Posted 12/28/2013 1:49:57 PM
OMG, its WINDI.

One of the great PAL players that has been around since the start.

Just like Iggy and myself.

Level 60 player and, sometimes, very hard to kill.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg