Any PAL players on this board? If so whats your account?

#71xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 7:04:42 AM
Also, the word "spelt" does exist, and Airtime was using it correctly.
---
SOTD: "You should get this game; it rocks the socks." -Venonat
#72xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 7:07:53 AM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Grexa posted...
Jvc airtime.... Didnt i kik your ass last match?:D

No i havent. Why r u asking?

I only played you on sanctum and kicked is spelt kicked to kik plus u know iggy

Technically it's supposed to be just "kick".

In AISP language

No, in English.

http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/simplepast.html
---
#73xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 9:52:46 AM(edited)
Well, that too.
---
#74JVC-AshuraPosted 12/30/2013 10:10:31 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
WINDI arent we all noobs at some point in the game.

Did have some very good matches against you and with you way back in the summer of 2011.

And Iggy is still around. Like most of us he has moved on to the Wii U console and its games. Will be in contact with him in the next few days.

And before I do forget, noticed your account is new, so Welcome to the board lol.

And on a side note, have any of the PAL based players, apart from myself, got the first Conduit game?

I had the first conduit since it was out. I was last grade and the strongest player I have ever seen in conduit was NWE^Pyton (< or something like that) coco used to play conduit too, I think he's still playing the game from time to time...

Airtime --> you should have gotten better than Pablo now. He may have gotten a little bit rusty since he doesn't play often.
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#75xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 10:25:37 AM
I found Python's sniping tantamount to mine, if not greater.
---
#76xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 10:27:39 AM
According to the videos I've watched of him, our play style is extremely similar.
---
#77JVC-spacePosted 12/30/2013 10:38:53 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Did have some very good matches against you and with you way back in the summer of 2011.

And Iggy is still around. Like most of us he has moved on to the Wii U console and its games. Will be in contact with him in the next few days.

And before I do forget, noticed your account is new, so Welcome to the board lol.

And on a side note, have any of the PAL based players, apart from myself, got the first Conduit game?

I had the first conduit since it was out. I was last grade and the strongest player I have ever seen in conduit was NWE^Pyton (< or something like that) coco used to play conduit too, I think he's still playing the game from time to time...

Airtime --> you should have gotten better than Pablo now. He may have gotten a little bit rusty since he doesn't play often.

The last time I played against pablo, he was lagging. Also airtime is with attu one the easier player (of the team) to quickscope. I've quickscoped (very quick ) many players but I VQS coco and pablo only one time, also your are the only active player I didn'tmanage to VQS you Ashura.
#78Darcsen8Posted 12/30/2013 11:15:51 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Yup, I also have the first Conduit Game. Loved it :) Played it for many hours.
#79kastasticPosted 12/30/2013 2:07:35 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

I guess he was considering he is not American....

"Spelt" is British spelling/pronunciation, and "spelled" is American.
BAM!
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#80xXAISPXxPosted 12/30/2013 3:52:45 PM
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I guess he was considering he is not American....

"Spelt" is British spelling/pronunciation, and "spelled" is American.
BAM!

True, but it's interchangeable. Either way, Airtime is grammatically correct.
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph