Virtual Riot vs HC

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/1/2014 12:44:47 PM
With the last poll being now done, its time to start on the battle, VR vs HC, lets go.

PARTICIPANTS

Virtual Riot

Cmo
Venom
Night42mare (???)

HC

???
???
???

DATE & TIME

Wednesday, Jan 1st, 2014
9:00 PM EST

OR

Thursday, Jan 3, 2014
5:00 PM EST

SUGGESTED BANS

Reverse Damage
Phase Rifle Tuning
SMAW
Flash Grenades
Radiation Grenades

SUGGESTED MAPS

Streets
Crash Site
Whiteout
Sanctum Prime
Pentagon Prime

SUGGESTED GAME MODES AND RULES

TEAM DEATHMATCH
Rules
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Point Limit: 50
Respawn Timer: 3 seconds

SHARED STOCK
Rules
Time Limit: 12 minutes
Lives: 35
Respawn Timer: 6 seconds

CAPTURE THE FLAG
Rules
Time Limit: 15 minutes
Point Limit: 3
Respawn Timer: 10 seconds

GLOBAL RULES

Everything the same, lock-on and radar enabled,
no ammo dumps, or weapon pick-ups, no custom loadouts, only personal.

If you cannot make these times, please let me know what times, i will be hosting on a separate account, here's the code: 3011-1605-5492

Also, I will be recording, and the gameplay will be posted on my channel, and on the Conduit 2 Hub.
Commentary will be on my channel, raw gameplay will be on the C2Hub.

Hope to see you players there. :)

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 1:20:18 PM
I can guarantee this won't happen aa soon as the third. So don't wait up. For future planning, as of now it needs to be 2vs2 since scarface isn't anywhere to be found. I'll probably bring aisp. Also, can we just do standard clan bans? So no flash or rad bans. Deathmatch is the only mode that works for clans though.....cuz shared stock will be over in a couple minutes.
#3hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 1:23:38 PM
Also lets stick with the first three maps u suggested.
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 1:51:20 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I can guarantee this won't happen aa soon as the third. So don't wait up. For future planning, as of now it needs to be 2vs2 since scarface isn't anywhere to be found. I'll probably bring aisp. Also, can we just do standard clan bans? So no flash or rad bans. Deathmatch is the only mode that works for clans though.....cuz shared stock will be over in a couple minutes.

2 v 2 is fine, no, standard bans isn't fine with me, I absolutely despise flash grenades and radiation grenades very much. The radiation doesn't take any skill, its too easy to stick people, plus its a 100% certain that if you stick someone, it will kill, and that is a problem in my eyes, plus, flash doesn't have a counter perk to my knowledge and very annoying anyway, and reverse damage is straight up overpowered. And how will shared stock be over in a few minutes? The respawn timer plus the overall time is longer. Plus having objective game modes is cool, I think we could change what game mode it is so something else, maybe Single Flag CTF, or Killing Override, or maybe Annexation, but having no objective game mode doesn't sit well with me at all.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 1:51:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Also lets stick with the first three maps u suggested.

Sure, why not. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 2:15:29 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

2 v 2 is fine, no, standard bans isn't fine with me, I absolutely despise flash grenades and radiation grenades very much. The radiation doesn't take any skill, its too easy to stick people, plus its a 100% certain that if you stick someone, it will kill, and that is a problem in my eyes, plus, flash doesn't have a counter perk to my knowledge and very annoying anyway, and reverse damage is straight up overpowered. And how will shared stock be over in a few minutes? The respawn timer plus the overall time is longer. Plus having objective game modes is cool, I think we could change what game mode it is so something else, maybe Single Flag CTF, or Killing Override, or maybe Annexation, but having no objective game mode doesn't sit well with me at all.

Rads aren't 100%. Ever heard of suicide? Flash is counterable. Its called turning around. Reverse damage is a standard ban for standard clan bans. And rads aren't as easy to use as u think. Yea theyre easy to use. But its more difficult to tag with it the farther away u r. And no idiot will try tagging at close distance since suicide is a probable outcome. i think Y#Me has messed ur brain up when it comes to rads lol. If you're going to be adamant on rad ban, then ban tpc if we are talking about what we despise and think can't be countered. But flash is ridiculous to ban. Turn around. Simple as that. Plus flash is very easy to predict when somebody will use.
#7CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 2:25:44 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Rads aren't 100%. Ever heard of suicide? Flash is counterable. Its called turning around. Reverse damage is a standard ban for standard clan bans. And rads aren't as easy to use as u think. Yea theyre easy to use. But its more difficult to tag with it the farther away u r. And no idiot will try tagging at close distance since suicide is a probable outcome. i think Y#Me has messed ur brain up when it comes to rads lol. If you're going to be adamant on rad ban, then ban tpc if we are talking about what we despise and think can't be countered. But flash is ridiculous to ban. Turn around. Simple as that. Plus flash is very easy to predict when somebody will use.

The problem isn't that fact that radiation is hard at a far distance, its super cheap up close, which is where you die like 90% of time from them and they don't hardly ever suicide themselves because they run away the moment you get sticked, and plus I shouldn't have to kill myself to not let them get a kill, and you die anyway which is stupid.

Flash grenades, sure, that can be allowed, just hope nobody throws them everywhere...

Didn't know that reverse damage is standard ban though, thats good too me.

And sure, I'll ban the TPC Launcher, what else?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#8Boo1775Posted 1/1/2014 2:34:00 PM
TPC isn't that bad, don't understand the ban of rads...

If get in HC, and if I get in soon enough, can I join and then we can have a 3 vs. 3?
---
MoonMoon
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 2:34:54 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The problem isn't that fact that radiation is hard at a far distance, its super cheap up close, which is where you die like 90% of time from them and they don't hardly ever suicide themselves because they run away the moment you get sticked, and plus I shouldn't have to kill myself to not let them get a kill, and you die anyway which is stupid.

Flash grenades, sure, that can be allowed, just hope nobody throws them everywhere...

Didn't know that reverse damage is standard ban though, thats good too me.

And sure, I'll ban the TPC Launcher, what else?

No, in order to run away is harder than you think. You still need to be at a distance to run away. Most of the time you will die as well so if both u and the guy die, then who cares? Usually running away makes u easy to kill before he dies. Plus, its more of a strategic grenade in order to move ur opponent to a preferable location.
#10xXAISPXxPosted 1/1/2014 2:40:04 PM
Who will be our 3 players?
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph