Virtual Riot vs HC

#21CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 3:10:11 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I said I don't use it. Never said I haven't. Even if you're trying to compromise, look at your last sentence in last post. U refused to let go of rad ban as leader of vr. That sounds very totalitarian. But whatever. Not my clan. And I'm on vacation now. I won't be free until this sunday (?) Or later.

Well, its called a MIDDLE ground, its not a MIDDLE ground if you don't have somethings you want in a MIDDLE ground, if I was being "totalitarian" it would be my way all day 100 % of time, and clearly its not.

And ok, Sunday is fine, if not, next Friday after this Friday, I think that can work.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#22hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 3:12:38 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
I said I don't use it. Never said I haven't. Even if you're trying to compromise, look at your last sentence in last post. U refused to let go of rad ban as leader of vr. That sounds very totalitarian. But whatever. Not my clan. And I'm on vacation now. I won't be free until this sunday (?) Or later.

Well, its called a MIDDLE ground, its not a MIDDLE ground if you don't have somethings you want in a MIDDLE ground, if I was being "totalitarian" it would be my way all day 100 % of time, and clearly its not.

And ok, Sunday is fine, if not, next Friday after this Friday, I think that can work.

Again, never said u were being totalitarian. I said it SOUNDED totalitarian. Geez read more carefully. And please make an official update for the changes made.
#23CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 3:16:11 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Again, never said u were being totalitarian. I said it SOUNDED totalitarian. Geez read more carefully. And please make an official update for the changes made.

Well, you know its really weird though.

And yes, I will.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#24xXAISPXxPosted 1/1/2014 3:18:38 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Well, I can deal with 2 v 2, flash bangs, and the maps, but there has to be a ban on radiation, and there has to be one objective game mode other than VIP, and ASE Basketball, otherwise VR vs HC won't happen.

That's my final decision, and I'm sticking to it as leader of VR.

I'm merely pointing something out. Idc about rad cuz I don't use it. But I can tell u now that if u keep being so dictatorial like that, not many will war with you. Just saying...if u want shared stock, that's fine too. Update the list please.

You do use it. lol I've seen you. lulz

Please don't do that...
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#25Shooter613Posted 1/1/2014 3:21:01 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
rads aren't as easy to use as u think. Yea theyre easy to use

heh
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#26xXAISPXxPosted 1/1/2014 3:24:34 PM
Haha, Valks.
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#27hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 3:26:22 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha, Valks.

Lol I shouldve worded it better.
#28CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 3:27:05 PM
PARTICIPANTS
(Might be 3 v 3, but not yet)

Virtual Riot

Cmo
Venom

HC

Valk
MoonMoon

DATE & TIME

Sunday, Jan 5st, 2014
8:00 PM EST

OR

Friday, Jan 10th, 2014
5:00 PM EST

BANS

Phase Rifle Tuning
SMAW
Radiation Grenades
Reverse Damage

MAPS

Streets
Crash Site
Whiteout

GAME MODES AND RULES

TEAM DEATHMATCH
Rules
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Point Limit: 50
Respawn Timer: 3 seconds

SHARED STOCK
Rules
Lives: 25
Respawn Timer: 6 seconds

CAPTURE THE FLAG
Rules
Time Limit: 15 minutes
Point Limit: 3
Respawn Timer: 10 seconds

GLOBAL RULES

Everything the same, lock-on and radar enabled,
no ammo dumps, or weapon pick-ups, no custom loadouts, only personal.

FC: 3011-1605-5492

There you go. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#29Boo1775Posted 1/1/2014 3:28:22 PM
Do I get to join in on this war??
---
MoonMoon
#30hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 3:37:29 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
PARTICIPANTS
(Might be 3 v 3, but not yet)

Virtual Riot

Cmo
Venom

HC

Valk
MoonMoon

DATE & TIME

Sunday, Jan 5st, 2014
8:00 PM EST

OR

Friday, Jan 10th, 2014
5:00 PM EST

BANS

Phase Rifle Tuning
SMAW
Radiation Grenades
Reverse Damage

MAPS

Streets
Crash Site
Whiteout

GAME MODES AND RULES

TEAM DEATHMATCH
Rules
Point Limit: 50
Respawn Timer: 3 seconds

SHARED STOCK
Rules
Lives: 25
Respawn Timer: 6 seconds

CAPTURE THE FLAG
Rules
Time Limit: 15 minutes
Point Limit: 3
Respawn Timer: 10 seconds

GLOBAL RULES

Everything the same, lock-on and radar enabled,
no ammo dumps, or weapon pick-ups, no custom loadouts, only personal.

FC: 3011-1605-5492

There you go. :)

Couple things:
1. U forgot standard widowmaker specialization ban and tpc ban.
2. Boo is not used to aisp and me. He needs time to learn about us and we need time to learn about him. Put in aisp for moon moon.
3. The only game modes we agreed on are shared stock and death match so you can get rid of capture the flag.