Virtual Riot vs HC

#41Boo1775Posted 1/1/2014 7:18:19 PM
iV3N0M posted...
Is it me or you guys whine to much
I think it is part of playing a game to get annoyed by specific details but learn to counter them or adapt to them but my opinion here is just me whining also
Sobs** .....

No, I think it's part of the game to have to adapt to things that annoy you.

And cmo you're being really nit-picky about this. IMO, the point of a clan war is to prove what clan is better. I think it's hard to prove what clan is better if the members are too busy focusing on capturing a flag, rather than fighting each other. I see no problem with Shared Stock, but having CTF if the other side doesn't want it doesn't make sense.
---
MoonMoon
#42hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 7:26:34 PM
iV3N0M posted...
I think it is part of playing a game to get annoyed by specific details but learn to counter them or adapt to them but my opinion here is just me whining also
Sobs** .....

Tell that to cmo.
#43hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 7:27:59 PM
You forgot widowmaker specialization and aisp is playing, not moon moon
#44Shooter613Posted 1/1/2014 7:30:57 PM
iV3N0M posted...
you guys whine too much

---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#45xXAISPXxPosted 1/1/2014 8:36:11 PM
Shooter613 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
you guys whine too much

Thank you. Why can't we just use the standard bans? There's a counter for everything. I mean everything.

If we keep ambulating uselessly around the bans. We'll eventually be forced to play with the same load outs or basically the same. We need variety in the battle, not juxtaposition.
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#46Symphonia46Posted 1/1/2014 9:08:11 PM
iV3N0M posted...
Sobs** .....

Oh god, my sides.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6909998
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#47hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 9:21:08 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
you guys whine too much

Thank you. Why can't we just use the standard bans? There's a counter for everything. I mean everything.

If we keep ambulating uselessly around the bans. We'll eventually be forced to play with the same load outs or basically the same. We need variety in the battle, not juxtaposition.

Again, tell cmo.
#48CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:44:32 PM
Eh, no, radiation grenades do not have a effective counter, at all, you get stuck you die, never changes. Period, so it stays banned.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#49CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:50:54 PM
Boo1775 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
Sobs** .....

And cmo you're being really nit-picky about this. IMO, the point of a clan war is to prove what clan is better. I think it's hard to prove what clan is better if the members are too busy focusing on capturing a flag, rather than fighting each other. I see no problem with Shared Stock, but having CTF if the other side doesn't want it doesn't make sense.

CTF or no war, I personally want to do a Objective mode, and so do other people that I have talked to.

I'm gonna make a list of things that are gonna stay perma banned when you face VR, its not everything in the game, (Shocking! I know) but its stuff that when looked at stat wise, and from a competive standpoint, it makes sense.

Look out for that thread.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#50hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 11:32:18 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Boo1775 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
Sobs** .....

CTF or no war, I personally want to do a Objective mode, and so do other people that I have talked to.

I'm gonna make a list of things that are gonI'm only saying a stay perma banned when you face VR, its not everything in the game, (Shocking! I know) but its stuff that when looked at stat wise, and from a competive standpoint, it makes sense.

Look out for that thread.

Even your teammates disagree. Keep this up and bans will be the least of your worries. *cough ppl *cough leaving ur *cough clan *cough. Srsly. Listen to yourself. Youre being very inconsiderate about you're teammates. Your judgment isn't perfect and neither is mine. Yet you sound like its your way or the high way. Yea compromise= middle ground. But when everybody but you wants rad unbanned, its clear that you're being immature. Its all about your opinions. Tbh you're no better than kas. You make up ridiculous bans just like kas' s special rules to play with him online. Why are these "rules" ridiculous? Cuz you're the only one protesting. Its one thing for me to be selfish and want specific bans. But even venom wants it unbanned. If you ignore ur own teammates' desires, you're not leading. You're dictating. C'mon be professional. If you make official rules for your clan, they better not be based on your desires. I'm only saying cuz the destruction of vr is bound to happen if you keep being like this. I understand if you want to retaliate but keep it civil.