Virtual Riot vs HC

#51CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 11:50:35 PM
No.

To expand on this, it is a middle ground, you wanted flash, its here, you want 2 v 2, its here, I just want no rads and to have objective modes, is that so hard to get?

So in short.

No.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#52hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 12:05:09 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
No.

To expand on this, it is a middle ground, you wanted flash, its here, you want 2 v 2, its here, I just want no rads and to have objective modes, is that so hard to get?

So in short.

No.

It is when you're the only one wanting rad banned. This isn't give and take. Its to find an agreeable solution for both sides. so if one side gets everything they want and the other side doesnt get what it wants and everybody but one is happy, that one guy needs to suck it up cuz majority rules. Even venom is against this ban. Youre alone on this. I don't even care about rads or objective game modes. What I care about is how you aren't willing to reconsider when you stand alone on this decision. At times like these I wonder why venom or nightmare would stay in vr. You won't even listen to their thoughts. If they lose respect for you because of this behavior, they don't have any reason to be loyal. What's next? They consider leaving. Be accepting of your teammates' opinions. Take it from someone that went through this. This is your first clan to lead. Don't be so ignorant.
#53CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 12:14:04 AM
Nightmare did not comment, plus, I asked some people about this and they liked the rules just fine.

Rads are op, and they won't be used in any clan war with VR, just that simple.

And btw, if you don't care then why do keep commenting?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#54hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 12:48:41 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Nightmare did not comment, plus, I asked some people about this and they liked the rules just fine.

I care because of principle. There's a difference between "can we do ctf?" And "ctf or nothing. Period." Ur not being considerate of what venom wants. And he's the one you're leading. This whole arrangement will only serve as an example of how you will act in the future when you and only you want something in a war. And I'd like to hear who these "people" are that you keep saying agree with you. But again it doesn't matter because you are responsible for leading vr. If u don't listen, u can't lead. Cuz who's going to follow someone so adamant? So far, only you, venom, and I have put in our opinions. 2 against one. Why can't you just accept it? If everybody agreed no spas except me, I have no choice. It's what everybody else wants and it makes everybody else happy. It doesn't matter if u think something is op or not. The fact is the majority thinks rad shouldn't be banned. Get over it and adjust. In the worst case bounce them back with aegis for all i care. Weapons are only op in the right hands. All you're doing right now is using your power as leader to get what only you want. That's a dictatorship. The real question I have for u is: if both you and kas tried to forcefully apply your rules and leave very few options for others that try to play with you, how are you two different? Kas threatened with hacks. You threaten with shutting down wars. If anything kas is far better a person than you because kas listened. And now people appreciate him for embracing other people's styles. You haven't changed one thing so far. So tell me: how are u and the old kas different?
#55drophyghostPosted 1/2/2014 1:01:34 AM
No TPCs? D:
Thatīs sad :(

Now, Cmo, are you sure nightmare is still playing? O.o
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#56hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 1:03:20 AM
drophyghost posted...
No TPCs? D:

I doubt it. He probably retired or something
#57CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 7:40:42 AM
drophyghost posted...
No TPCs? D:

Well, I personally don't mind TPC, that was Valk suggestion. lol

And tbh, I don't know if he is still, if hes not, then its very new to me.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#58CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:16:50 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

I care because of principle. There's a difference between "can we do ctf?" And "ctf or nothing. Period." Ur not being considerate of what venom wants. And he's the one you're leading. This whole arrangement will only serve as an example of how you will act in the future when you and only you want something in a war. And I'd like to hear who these "people" are that you keep saying agree with you. But again it doesn't matter because you are responsible for leading vr. If u don't listen, u can't lead. Cuz who's going to follow someone so adamant? So far, only you, venom, and I have put in our opinions. 2 against one. Why can't you just accept it? If everybody agreed no spas except me, I have no choice. It's what everybody else wants and it makes everybody else happy. It doesn't matter if u think something is op or not. The fact is the majority thinks rad shouldn't be banned. Get over it and adjust. In the worst case bounce them back with aegis for all i care. Weapons are only op in the right hands. All you're doing right now is using your power as leader to get what only you want. That's a dictatorship. The real question I have for u is: if both you and kas tried to forcefully apply your rules and leave very few options for others that try to play with you, how are you two different? Kas threatened with hacks. You threaten with shutting down wars. If anything kas is far better a person than you because kas listened. And now people appreciate him for embracing other people's styles. You haven't changed one thing so far. So tell me: how are u and the old kas different?

LOL, here who does agree with me.

Keet, Play4God, and from the looks of it, Drophy, and Ashura, and probably some more.

I've talked to them about it, I asked P4G on the rule set, and hes fine with it, tbh, he commended me for trying to introduce an obj mode, he personally doesn't understand why nobody sees the value in a obj mode like CTF or whatever, and the same with Keet, he personally wants ONE objective mode clan battle in the history of competitive C2, and I'm gonna be the guy to do it. Why? Because why not? Its fun, and something different for C2 competitive.

And no, I'm not the same as KAS, the main difference between me and KAS is that I'm not ruining your fun, you are comparing hacks (Something that affects us all in pubs and something we can do nothing to stop) and clan wars, (Something you have a choice in, you know, you don't have to war us if you don't want to, I personally don't care) when it comes to clans there are more than enough alternatives to warring VR, if you don't want to do it, that's fine! I don't care! If yo are so against VR banning rads and having an obj game mode, fine! Its fine! I'm not mad, nor do I really care enough to be mad, I personally don't care much for sports like at all,not MLG, not NBA, not NFL, or whatever else, don't care for it, C2 competitive is the closest thing to competitive I'm gonna get right now, so its whatever, and that's not say I don't care at all because if i didn't care at all I wouldn't of started VR, its that simple.

So in short, the bans stay, and that is final.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#59xXAISPXxPosted 1/2/2014 8:32:59 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Boo1775 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
Is it me or you guys whine to much
I think it is part of playing a game to get annoyed by specific details but learn to counter them or adapt to them but my opinion here is just me whining also
Sobs** .....

No, I think it's part of the game to have to adapt to things that annoy you.

And cmo you're being really nit-picky about this. IMO, the point of a clan war is to prove what clan is better. I think it's hard to prove what clan is better if the members are too busy focusing on capturing a flag, rather than fighting each other. I see no problem with Shared Stock, but having CTF if the other side doesn't want it doesn't make sense.

CTF or no war

What are you smoking?
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#60xXAISPXxPosted 1/2/2014 8:38:01 AM
I understand that others agree with you on intellectual clan wars. I do too.

However, to have the audacity to post "CTF or no war" to corner your teammates' mind is extremely imbalanced to the point where you can say goodbye to your role as a leader.
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph