When/If you Face VR, Expect the Following, and Don't Complain, or Don't War Us

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/1/2014 10:29:29 PM
With the VR vs HC thread, a lot of people are complaining about not using standard bans and why use objective game modes and other such things. Well, in this thread, I'm gonna make lay it out what things will be banned and what could possible be banned when or if you face Virtual Riot, and these things, whether you like them or not, if you agree or disagree, I'm just gonna be blunt with you, I just don't care, they will be banned or are highly probably to be banned, and you might ask why do I not care? Because it can all be summed up into this: Its overused and/or overpowered, and doesn't fit competitive, lets go over the list.

1.) ONE Objective Gamemode:

There WILL be at least one obj game in a VR clan battle, why? Because no one ever freaking does it and it is better for competitive than you think.

For one, in order to do competitive obj game modes, you can't rely solely on killing people, it requires a good amount of both killing, and obj gameplay, because you can't win the game by killing only, you don't get the objective done, and you can't win by objective only, because you'll get slaughter like a sheep going for them, you need both, and because you have do both you it makes for a higher level of communication, skill and so many more things, and if you think about it, the team that ONLY does killing, and can't do both is pretty much worse than a team that does both things, and the team that can do both arguably is better than the team that only does killing because they are used to doing a higher level of communication and just play better due to doing objective gamemodes.

Also to note, these obj gamemodes will be the tie breaking of the game, just in case it goes off into the third round, and also, if you do not want to play the obj mode, I have a tip for you: beat us in the first two and you won't have to worry about it, its simple.

Plus, no one has ever done it, so why not? Its a good change of pace from shared stock and tdm all the time, which is a bit boring.

2.) Radiation Grenades WILL be banned.

Say what you want, these grenades are OP, and most certainly overused, no matter what, if you get stuck with a grenade, YOU WILL DIE end of story, and no grenade should ever do that, unless it is extremely hard to stick people with them like in TCon. Which, it isn't hard to do in C2, at all.

So no, Rad nades will never be un-banned when you face us, hate to be blunt, but deal with it, or no war, at all.

3.) Things that might be banned in a VR clan battle.

For one, Flash grenades, those are almost as annoying as rads, and they aren't really needed to be here as the way they are, they do not have a perk counter, and the radius is freaking huge! If you are relatively close, you'll get hit all the time! Its not right, I honestly rather have frags only given free choice on the matter, its better, and it IS more competitive, because it would actually take skill to get kills with them. Another quick one is Carbonizer MK16, I really don't have to go into detail about that one...

4.) NO FREAKING HARDCORE

At all, not gonna happen, VR is a core type only clan, so don't ever expect it.

These are things in addition to standard rules, and these are the things that WILL be banned when you face VR, like it or not, its how it is.

So now, give your pointless complaints, I'm ready for them.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 10:36:53 PM
This is just sad to watch....I'm not going to bother complaining. You're just going to be stubborn.
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:46:02 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
This is just sad to watch....I'm not going to bother complaining. You're just going to be stubborn.

Cool, good, glad you are not going to, because it wouldn't change no matter what.

If you dont want to war anymore, that is fine, I don't care, just know that you are missing a great opportunity here.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 11:11:30 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Cool, good, glad you are not going to, because it wouldn't change no matter what.

If you dont want to war anymore, that is fine, I don't care, just know that you are missing a great opportunity here.

I don't even know what these opportunities are. I've never met anyone this stubborn when scheduling something.
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 11:15:43 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

I don't even know what these opportunities are. I've never met anyone this stubborn when scheduling something.

You are missing an opportunity to expand a bit, try playing objective once in a while, its fun.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#6iV3N0MPosted 1/1/2014 11:37:11 PM
CMO don't do this
The Conduit 2 community is not that big in number wise but it is a complex development to say the least with all kinds of people.
#7LigersRulePosted 1/1/2014 11:41:12 PM
"All Government, indeed every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue, and every prudent act, is founded on compromise and barter."
-Edmund Burke

Aside from that, no clan will ever war you under those circumstances. If you aren't willing to compromise, you're depriving your clan of any sort of war at all.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#8iV3N0MPosted 1/1/2014 11:42:04 PM
I'm thinking, " What clans will want to battle us since there a lot of active clans these days??!!"
#9drophyghostPosted 1/1/2014 11:47:34 PM
Oh, I like #1,2&3 tbh ^ ^

Number 4... idc tbh, I like both ^ ^

But beware, you may not get that many clan wars under those conditions :(
(Unlike what most (or at least Lig) would think, G3 wouldn´t mind playing under those terms, but other clans may not like it... Just saying...)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 1/1/2014 11:52:32 PM
LigersRule posted...
"All Government, indeed every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue, and every prudent act, is founded on compromise and barter."
-Edmund Burke

Aside from that, no clan will ever war you under those circumstances. If you aren't willing to compromise, you're depriving your clan of any sort of war at all.

I was hoping you would help me talk some sense into him. While your at it, check out the hc vs vr topic. I could use the help. I can always rely on you for a rational opinion. That's y I consider you a great person.