When/If you Face VR, Expect the Following, and Don't Complain, or Don't War Us

#31iV3N0MPosted 1/2/2014 12:16:57 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Virtual Riot is very properly named.

--
#32Shooter613Posted 1/2/2014 12:17:25 PM
iV3N0M posted...
If other clans imposed rules like no PR because it's over powered but your argument is that it also requires skills
I guess you'll have to suck it up
Meanwhile banning the Radiation Grenade lets add to the list
No flash and while we are at it no frags either
Oh crap no grenades
And while we are here let's ban ballistic class weapons
And all explosive
And all energy based weapons
No not just that but how about putting a ban on playing on multiplayer while we're at it
No let's not stop here......etc.
I hope you see the idea I'm trying to project but you've become adamant

This guy gets it.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#33ThePrisoner06Posted 1/2/2014 1:51:32 PM
If this and that is going to be banned, then BAN everything.

Instead we will all run around trying to take out each other.

Samu5 Im calling you out of retirement, your hand to hand combat skills are needed.

For me, I will get out my Claymore, and just swinging it from side to side.

Its what my family are famous for.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#34hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 2:12:14 PM
If cmo srsly doesn't get it after this, then he's as blind as drudge with a flash grenade in his face.
#35_SignalPosted 1/2/2014 3:27:38 PM
Thanks for keeping things lively Cmo.

While I understand what you're trying to do, most people here don't respond well to having what they can and can't do simply dictated to them. If you're totally inflexible, you may never play in a war. After all, playing is the point, right?

I played a 1V1 BL match against Andy as a duel. We had a referee, stepped off paces, turned and fired. To my knowledge, something like that had never even been tried previously in C2.

And, I'll add some fuel:

What if, for a three match war, one team picked the map/rules/bans for one match, and then the other team picked the map/rules/bans for the second match, with no negotiating necessary. The bans would have to be announced of course, but the map could actually be a surprise.

Then the third match would be sort of a wildcard, with the map chosen at random using some kind of a lottery system, and no bans of any kind.

Crazy huh?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#36kastasticPosted 1/2/2014 3:48:55 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I hate to say it like this but I guess I have to.

If you don't like it, suck it up and deal with it, not changing the bans for VR.

Ah good old kas...

^what's that supposed to mean....lol
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#37ThePrisoner06Posted 1/2/2014 4:23:42 PM
That match of ours was fun Signal. And I found out how good you were with the USP lol.

And thinking about doing something different, how about another duel match? But this time with the ARC Eclipse or the Aegis Device? Some very different weapons.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#38xXAISPXxPosted 1/2/2014 5:42:11 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
If this and that is going to be banned, then BAN everything.

Instead we will all run around trying to take out each other.

Shooter613 posted...
iV3N0M posted...
If other clans imposed rules like no PR because it's over powered but your argument is that it also requires skills
I guess you'll have to suck it up
Meanwhile banning the Radiation Grenade lets add to the list
No flash and while we are at it no frags either
Oh crap no grenades
And while we are here let's ban ballistic class weapons
And all explosive
And all energy based weapons
No not just that but how about putting a ban on playing on multiplayer while we're at it
No let's not stop here......etc.
I hope you see the idea I'm trying to project but you've become adamant

This guy gets it.

---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#39_SignalPosted 1/2/2014 6:26:45 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
That match of ours was fun Signal. And I found out how good you were with the USP lol.

And thinking about doing something different, how about another duel match? But this time with the ARC Eclipse or the Aegis Device? Some very different weapons.

I'd love to.

Our match was fun. Most matches kind of run into each other in my memory, but I still remember those matches pretty clearly.

Aegis might be interesting... What happens with Aegis vs. Aegis? Didn't Jaye and Khmer try something like that? I've never really used it, but it sounds fun.

And keep that USP stuff to yourself... Some of the new kids on the block might not know it yet.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#40hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 6:31:34 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I hate to say it like this but I guess I have to.

If you don't like it, suck it up and deal with it, not changing the bans for VR.

Ah good old kas...

^what's that supposed to mean....lol

Lol don't worry kas. I was just using how u used to use those rules u created when u would play online or else we would have to get hacked or leave the game. But its cool now since you stopped that. And I respect you for doing that btw. Ur a cool guy.