VR vs HC Negotiation Clan Ban

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/2/2014 5:07:58 PM
I've been thinking about the VR vs HC clan war and some of the things about how I have been saying stuff and some of the rules that I have demanded, so, now, its time to figure it out all over again, and try to get something that both parties can agree on, so, here is what I suggest...

BANS

Radiation Grenades
SMAW
Reverse Damage

GAME MODES

Game 1.)
Team Deathmatch
50 Kills
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Respawn Timer: 3 seconds
Map: Whiteout

Game 2.)
Shared Stock
25 Lives
Time Limit: 12 minutes
Respawn Timer: 6 seconds
Map: Streets

Game 3.)
Shared Stock
25 Lives
Time Limit: 12 minutes
Respawn Timer: 6 seconds
Map: Crash Site

DATE & TIMES

Post you available times here.

I hope this works, only three things banned, and everything else you can use.

Thoughts?

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#2Shooter613Posted 1/2/2014 6:09:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 7:15:03 PM
Still not doing standard bans?

Its supposed to be

Exp. Focus
Widowmaker specialization
Pr tuning
Smaw
Reverse damage

The bans you are requesting:
Rad

Ban I requested:
Tpc (for crash site)

I personally know that venom wants rad unbanned and I agree. So unless aisp says rad should be banned, majority vote will dictate that it gets removed. Same goes for tpc. Venom wants tpc unbanned. Idk how others feel about that so we'll see.
#4B05S_P4GPosted 1/2/2014 7:28:38 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Its supposed to be

Exp. Focus
Pr tuning
Smaw
Reverse damage

Rad

Ban I requested:
Tpc (for crash site)

I personally know that venom wants rad unbanned and I agree. So unless aisp says rad should be banned, majority vote will dictate that it gets removed. Same goes for tpc. Venom wants tpc unbanned. Idk how others feel about that so we'll see.

I'm not in it, but I do think rads and TPC should be banned.
---
whaterr my fc is
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 7:39:53 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Its supposed to be

Exp. Focus
Pr tuning
Smaw
Reverse damage

Rad

Ban I requested:
Tpc (for crash site)

I'm not banning Exp Focus, rads shouldn't be allowed at all, because its honestly one of the only things I want banned in this war, Widowmaker Turret Spec is fine, just use stealth, and flashbangs, banning pr tuning is fine TPC Lanucher is fine to.

And, standard bans won't happen, but it will be very similar to them.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#6Boo1775Posted 1/2/2014 8:52:41 PM
"No. You ARE the same as kas. Even when kas had his rules, we had the option to not play, just as we have the option to not play with you. And you are ruining the fun just how kas did. Nobody in this specific war wants rad banned except you. And you're giving an ultimatum: abide or don't play, just like kas. Even if you think kas' hacking automatically is worse than this. You're doimg exactly what kas did.
1. Make ridiculous rules that nobody but you wants in order to play with you. CHECK
2. Enforce with a kind of threat in order to play with you. CHECK.
3. If we don't want to play with you, we should leave you're lobby. CHECK
Face it. Kas may have hacked but he made crazy rules that only he wanted amd threatened us so that we would have to leave his lobby if we didn't play by his rules. You're no better than the old kas. Stubborn and blind to what anyone says. Grow up because as of now you are behaving just like the old kas. If anything kas is better than you because he learned and is now respected more. He learned. Its your turn now.
Like I said, I'm fine with doing no rad, no tpc, and deathmatch and shared stock as game modes. I'm only saying this to save your own embarassment. I can tell just be reading venom's post that he will possibly leave. Whether you like it or not, (since talking some sense into u is like reasoning with a donkey) u can't afford to lose venom as nightmare is possibly retired which leaves you with venom. Even if you have an alternate, if venom leaves, your clan warring leaves. You won't have enough players. So if you're going to be ignorant to common sense and be selfish, look at the big picture: piss off your team, they leave, and so does your clan war opportunities." hc-valwhatever

"Good bye, VR."- xXAISPXx

Ohhhh, kill 'em. Lightin fires.
---
MoonMoon
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 9:36:00 PM
Lol
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 9:48:23 PM
Boo1775 posted...
"No. You ARE the same as kas. Even when kas had his rules, we had the option to not play, just as we have the option to not play with you. And you are ruining the fun just how kas did. Nobody in this specific war wants rad banned except you. And you're giving an ultimatum: abide or don't play, just like kas. Even if you think kas' hacking automatically is worse than this. You're doimg exactly what kas did.
1. Make ridiculous rules that nobody but you wants in order to play with you. CHECK
Face it. Kas may have hacked but he made crazy rules that only he wanted amd threatened us so that we would have to leave his lobby if we didn't play by his rules. You're no better than the old kas. Stubborn and blind to what anyone says. Grow up because as of now you are behaving just like the old kas. If anything kas is better than you because he learned and is now respected more. He learned. Its your turn now.
Like I said, I'm fine with doing no rad, no tpc, and deathmatch and shared stock as game modes. I'm only saying this to save your own embarassment. I can tell just be reading venom's post that he will possibly leave. Whether you like it or not, (since talking some sense into u is like reasoning with a donkey) u can't afford to lose venom as nightmare is possibly retired which leaves you with venom. Even if you have an alternate, if venom leaves, your clan warring leaves. You won't have enough players. So if you're going to be ignorant to common sense and be selfish, look at the big picture: piss off your team, they leave, and so does your clan war opportunities." hc-valwhatever

I honestly do not see the point in posting that, can we just move on and just get the rules decided on?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 10:06:08 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Boo1775 posted...

I honestly do not see the point in posting that, can we just move on and just get the rules decided on?

If you don't see the point then you had better start. That is, if you care about vr
#10CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 10:31:55 PM
Dude, can we just freaking move on now...

Discuss rules, not anything else.
---
Conduit, More, Often.