VR vs HC Negotiation Clan Ban

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 1/2/2014 11:46:22 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Dude, can we just freaking move on now...

Discuss rules, not anything else.

I'm only saying because you still don't get the point. Boo said it. I said it. Venom said it. Aisp said it. Lig said it. If you keep this up, I'm just going to watch vr's fate. I can say whatever I want. But as you wont learn until too late, I'm going to stop helping you. I propose the 12th as battle day.
#12YOLO_NachoPosted 1/3/2014 12:38:08 AM
oh good lord are you seriously arguing over terms of battle? put your big boy panties on and suck it up. all i see is complaints about smaws so how about you just ban the smaw and do that?

in the end, when this war happens under certain compromises, the losing team is just gonna use whatever wasnt banned as an excuse, so the sooner you do that, the sooner this place gets more interesting with more conflict
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#13YOLO_NachoPosted 1/3/2014 12:41:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14YOLO_NachoPosted 1/3/2014 12:42:35 AM
double post ftw. ok but yea this place is so boring since i left, so either spice it up yourselves with more drama or i can perhaps stoke the flames a bit more
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 1/3/2014 1:56:09 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
oh good lord are you seriously arguing over terms of battle? put your big boy panties on and suck it up. all i see is complaints about smaws so how about you just ban the smaw and do that?

in the end, when this war happens under certain compromises, the losing team is just gonna use whatever wasnt banned as an excuse, so the sooner you do that, the sooner this place gets more interesting with more conflict

Do u even know the standard bans? Lol
#16CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 3:52:35 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Dude, can we just freaking move on now...

Discuss rules, not anything else.

I'm only saying because you still don't get the point. Boo said it. I said it. Venom said it. Aisp said it. Lig said it. If you keep this up, I'm just going to watch vr's fate. I can say whatever I want. But as you wont learn until too late, I'm going to stop helping you. I propose the 12th as battle day.

DUDE, IDC.

JUST FREAKING DISCUSS THE RULES OR DON'T WAR, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT GARBAGE, THANK YOU.

And thank you for the date FINALLY, gosh.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y