You Know What... I'm Done...

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/3/2014 4:30:34 AM
I'm done with VR vs HC, its too freaking stressful, so I'm canceling it.

Its becoming more, and more obvious that nobody that's in the war cares about doing the freaking thing, if anybody actually cared I wouldn't CONTINUE to see posts about "Oh, VR is gonna die if you don't change! VR is gonna be dead because you have poor management skills!" in a thread that is supposed to discuss the rules for said clan battles.

So, instead, I'm done with VR vs HC, and replacing it with another more workable clan that ACTUALLY wants to war, and it can be ANY clan OTHER than HC, why? Because working with them is pointless, clashing on the bans countless times, not being on topic in threads, and just being straight up annoying.

And besides, if anything requires this amount of stress, and work, and just overall unhappiness on just petty stuff like rules, its not worth it anyway.

And NO this is not the end for VR, if anybody wants to leave I'm not stopping them, but if they want to stay, fine, but I'm not ending VR because its dumb, I'm not letting this clan die just because some people weren't dedicated enough to stay through thick and thin. I went several months without having any members at all, I can do it again if need be, I will wait long enough to get members again if I need to, so if you wanna leave, I'm not stopping you, or even encouraging it, why? Because its your own dang mind on what to do, I'm just letting you know whatever you decide that Virtual Riot isn't gonna stop existing because of your choices.

So, any clans that wants to actually war, (OTHER than HC) go ahead and comment below, you know what rules I'm suggesting, so make your mind up if you wanna face us.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand my decision as a leader, and as a human being.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#2TheOmegaShenPosted 1/3/2014 7:25:17 AM(edited)
lol

I think that HC should win by default since you chickened out.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#3kastasticPosted 1/3/2014 8:21:59 AM
JVC challenges VR......

Do you accept?

We are willing to accept your bans and game-modes. I would record and who knows maybe it will catch on and others will try some variations in game modes as well.

Please don't deny JVC a chance to war with you just because of skill or lag...give them a chance and we will all have fun.....KAS got stomped by JVC and had fun doing so...that is what it should be about FUN.

If you could only do a 2 vs 2 then that is fine...you will play Coco and Ashura then, but if you need a sub for a 3 vs 3 then you can have anyone who wishes to sub....I would be willing to be on your team if you need me...I would love to stomp Motina..lol < sorry motina but I luvs to kill you...hehehe ;)

So VR, do you accept?
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 8:36:31 AM
Sure, it should be fun, but most certainly easier to set up.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Integrate - A Conduit 2 Dualtage WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUteo4Bjk9Y&feature=gp-n-y
#5xXAISPXxPosted 1/3/2014 9:04:58 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
clashing on the bans countless times

Well said.
---
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 1/3/2014 9:55:29 AM
Lol the bans weren't even the problem.
#7CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 10:32:15 AM
hc-valkiria posted...

Your right, it because you not good at doing clan wars...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#8TheOmegaShenPosted 1/3/2014 10:58:43 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

You were the one who couldn't reach a compromise.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#9B05S_P4GPosted 1/3/2014 10:59:14 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

I am beginning to agree... I can't think of a recent -HC- war that didn't have a major problem. When one variable stays the same and the other changes, and it always ends in a problem, you wonder.
---
whaterr my fc is
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 1/3/2014 11:04:44 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Lol so ur resorting to this? Ok. First, you're the only one I've had difficulty with for setting up things. You were completely oblovious and still are to what your team wants. You must really not care about your team if you are willing to just let them go without even caring. Yea you can wait for more players to come this way. But even if more arrive, they will most likely be newbies. Not only that but it'll be rare to even get a newcomer here. You're going to have to wait a long time if you lose venom to find another person to add, not to mention the chance of successfully recruiting that person. You might not even find another player. Period. The whole point of what I and others said was to show you that just because you're stubborn on one thing doesn't give you the right to ruin everybody else's fun. If nobody but you wants rad banned, as a human being you should be kind enough to acknowledge that you can't get majority in favor of you and must therefore relinquish your requests. But you refused to listen. You brought this on yourself. Your bull-headed personality and callousness toward your team will kill vr. If you don't care if they leave, then nobody will care about you. Second, I only argued because of your personality as a leader. I never cared about the bans. In fact I wanted to war with vr, still do...but this whole fiasco is only about you and your improper behavior as a leader.