dug's C2 longevity suggestions

#11_SignalPosted 1/5/2014 10:31:30 PM
All great suggestions.

I also think it's extremely important to find people you like to play with, and to make friends and get to know them.

I think I would have quit this game a while ago if it weren't for a few of you guys that I play with all the time, and that I've been fortunate to get to know a little more personally. That's the part which has enriched my life and keeps me coming back here. I know that may sound hokey to some of you, but give yourself time, maybe it'll make sense one day.

It turns out, that after you're out of school, the number of people you meet that you seem to have stuff in common with begins to diminish. Maybe this is because your focus tends to turn inward toward your family, or maybe it's just because you don't have as much "social" time.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed getting to know many of you here, and I hope I will continue to make new friends here.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#12kastasticPosted 1/6/2014 2:13:27 AM
Have fun....

Also kasquatting helps.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#131Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 9:08:43 AM
_Signal posted...
All great suggestions.

I also think it's extremely important to find people you like to play with, and to make friends and get to know them.

I think I would have quit this game a while ago if it weren't for a few of you guys that I play with all the time, and that I've been fortunate to get to know a little more personally. That's the part which has enriched my life and keeps me coming back here. I know that may sound hokey to some of you, but give yourself time, maybe it'll make sense one day.

It turns out, that after you're out of school, the number of people you meet that you seem to have stuff in common with begins to diminish. Maybe this is because your focus tends to turn inward toward your family, or maybe it's just because you don't have as much "social" time.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed getting to know many of you here, and I hope I will continue to make new friends here.

This is definitely why I am still playing. : )
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#141Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 9:10:49 AM
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
That's some really good advice.

I like being on small teams that are outnumbered by two or more players (2vs4+ or 3vs5+). It makes a win that much more satisfying and I love seeing my teammate(s) stick though to the end.

I also have a lot of fun thinking up new loadouts. A lot of them end up getting rendered useless by lag (Essence Salvage is worthless if it doesn't register your kill until after you die), but it's always fun to find one that works. Since I don't need anymore medals or credits, I'm tempted to try a support oriented loadout, and be a team medic.

Don't give up on essence yet. Try it with a lot of weapons.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#15B05S_P4GPosted 1/6/2014 9:42:11 AM
kastastic posted...
Have fun....

Also kasquatting helps.

When frustrated, relieve your stress by humiliating your opponent. If they kill you and humiliate you back, just shake your head and call them stupid. It helps.
---
3011-0210-9706