SMAWnado 2014

#121xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2014 9:39:50 AM
6-8:30 I won't be present at home, if it's Sunday. It will be like this for every Sunday.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#122_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 10:36:42 AM(edited)
Thanks Ahsura. I will add you early tonight. Also, I'll post here before I get on to do the connection test.

AISP: What time would work best for you on Sunday? It seems like before your commitment would probably be better than after, since you'll have to get offline by 10 anyway. What about something like 3:30?

Valk: Would 3:30 Sunday work for you?

Who else could make 3:30 Sunday?

Andy: I totally misread your post suggesting the provisional play times. I'm really sorry. I guess after I your post, I read Valks, Ashura's and AISP's posts and started thinking about those constraints and I sort of forgot what you were suggesting. I hope the times I suggested will also work for you. Obviously we can make the "late" time earlier, or make any changes that are needed.

Regarding the Ammo Crates... I think they should be turned off. It's gonna be a mess already, LOL.

What does everyone else think?

---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#123ThePrisoner06Posted 1/14/2014 10:45:41 AM(edited)
Thats ok Sig, what time are you planning to do a connection test your end?

If you post what time you planning to be online tonight, and then I add on the 6 hours, will be able to tell you if I can get online to help you test things out.

And as for Sunday, if its 3.30pm your time, then thats only 9.30pm my side of the pond, ans I would be able to attend.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#124_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 11:15:50 AM
Tonight is pretty flexible for me.

I can get on for a while at 7 CST (8 EST), and then again at 9 CST (10 EST), and then again at 11 CST (midnight EST).

I'll plan on being online at all three of those times tonight for at least 30 minutes each time.

I'll just be playing pubs probably, so if I see anyone from here, I'll finish the pub, then exit the lobby and setup a private match lobby and wait.

Also, for anyone planning to join me, it might not be a bad idea to post that you'll be on. I'll make a separate thread, and hope it doesn't get taken down.

Thanks again for the help.
---
We're on top for now!
#125hc-valkiriaPosted 1/14/2014 12:18:30 PM
3:30pm in what time zone? But I'm pretty sure I'll be free all day anyway. Hey, what if we all did live co commentary? I think that'd be awesome.
#126xXAISPXxPosted 1/15/2014 7:36:34 AM
_Signal posted...
Thanks Ahsura. I will add you early tonight. Also, I'll post here before I get on to do the connection test.

AISP: What time would work best for you on Sunday? It seems like before your commitment would probably be better than after, since you'll have to get offline by 10 anyway. What about something like 3:30?

Andy: I totally misread your post suggesting the provisional play times. I'm really sorry. I guess after I your post, I read Valks, Ashura's and AISP's posts and started thinking about those constraints and I sort of forgot what you were suggesting. I hope the times I suggested will also work for you. Obviously we can make the "late" time earlier, or make any changes that are needed.

Regarding the Ammo Crates... I think they should be turned off. It's gonna be a mess already, LOL.

3:30 actually sounds great.
---
#127_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:21:38 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...

3:30 actually sounds great.

AISP, what time zone are you in?

And yes, Valk, recording and commentary would be great. I was thinking that one of us could upload first, then everyone else who uploads could do them as responses to each other, that way they will all be linked. By the way, we missed you in the private matches last night. I was hoping that you would come with Keet. We wound up with an uneven number of players and had to stick to FFA.
---
We're on top for now!
#128xXAISPXxPosted 1/15/2014 8:48:32 AM
EST.
---
#129_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 7:33:24 PM
Alright, let's establish one set of matches for Sunday at 3:30 EST.

I'll do my best to be there, plus AISP. Valk can you make that?

Who else would like to join the Sunday matches?
---
We're on top for now!
#130hc-valkiriaPosted 1/15/2014 8:18:49 PM
_Signal posted...
Alright, let's establish one set of matches for Sunday at 3:30 EST.

I'll do my best to be there, plus AISP. Valk can you make that?

Who else would like to join the Sunday matches?

Yes that's fine. Who's hosting?