SMAWnado 2014

#31MindesynPosted 1/9/2014 5:29:48 PM
Cmo I have no idea why you need to add your two cents to things you have no interest in even participating in. Can I find flaws with Signals idea? Maybe, if I tried hard enough. Do I agree with Shen? Absolutely. You think Signal would give a **** about making an event named "SMAWnado 2014" (clever btw) as legit as possible?

Its gonna be a disaster anyways, and by saying that it will increase the fun and her purpose. Making it "work better" is why this game died. Too many MLG wannabes trying to make this game fine tuned. The whole damn game is flawed from the ground up. Its why glitching and lulzy game modes are being created by the dying breed.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#32xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2014 5:41:11 PM
Besides, it's a SMAW battle. It's already too "OP" for your pants.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#33Xord92Posted 1/9/2014 6:08:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Besides, it's a SMAW battle. It's already too "OP" for your pants.

LOL
---
It is kill or be killed......Haiiii
#34CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/9/2014 6:29:33 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Cmo I have no idea why you need to add your two cents to things you have no interest in even participating in. Can I find flaws with Signals idea? Maybe, if I tried hard enough. Do I agree with Shen? Absolutely. You think Signal would give a **** about making an event named "SMAWnado 2014" (clever btw) as legit as possible?

Its gonna be a disaster anyways, and by saying that it will increase the fun and her purpose. Making it "work better" is why this game died. Too many MLG wannabes trying to make this game fine tuned. The whole damn game is flawed from the ground up. Its why glitching and lulzy game modes are being created by the dying breed.

Annnnnd I don't care.

Besides, if you actually read my post, you can see I made suggests to help and not just give my 2 cents.

So in short, don't care.
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#35xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2014 6:31:57 PM
Ah, oh well. We're not going anywhere.

And I'd give up forever, to touch you.
---
#36CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/9/2014 6:43:35 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
And I'd give up forever, to touch you.

Wut. O.o
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#37_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 6:46:33 PM
OK...Nobody's taking off their pants!

Hi Jaye.

I sent a pm to Ventus, I'd like to give him a little time to respond. Then we can move forward with scheduling.

Also, AISP, if you can record and upload to YT, I'd like to upload mine as a "response to" your video, that way they will be linked. Will that be ok?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#38xXAISPXxPosted 1/9/2014 6:55:18 PM
_Signal posted...
OK...Nobody's taking off their pants!

Hi Jaye.

I sent a pm to Ventus, I'd like to give him a little time to respond. Then we can move forward with scheduling.

Also, AISP, if you can record and upload to YT, I'd like to upload mine as a "response to" your video, that way they will be linked. Will that be ok?

I'm afraid. Honestly.

Alright then, if you insist.
---
#39hc-valkiriaPosted 1/10/2014 1:52:26 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Mindesyn posted...

Annnnnd I don't care.

Besides, if you actually read my post, you can see I made suggests to help and not just give my 2 cents.

So in short, don't care.

Srsly knock it off. The only reason we keep getting annoyed with your attitude is because you always sound like a jerk when you say something critical or try to negotiate. I honestly don't understand how ppl on these boards that are younger than you are more sensitive and professional than you. But more importantly, I blame myself as well as lig, jaye, venom, aisp, and others for trying to help you cuz one would figure we'd learn by now. I'm not asking you to listen to what ppl say since you've already proven you're more ignorant than a donkey. I'm asking for you to post more respectfully, even if your ideas are valid. Just stop being rude. I'll srsly smh if y say idc again.
#40TheOmegaShenPosted 1/10/2014 4:20:33 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Ah, oh well. We're not going anywhere.

Do we ever go anywhere with Cmo?
---
Omega Shin Otaku