You Can't Handle The Truth!

#1Green_BeretsPosted 1/7/2014 2:14:16 PM
Okay, I need some players explaining themselves pronto.

Well, I just want to know why people don't pay attention to their surroundings and the players. If you see a grenade, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO JUMP OR RUN TOWARD IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!

Another, for the assassins hunters. If you hear the ARC-Eclipse, why d you go la-de-da, no-one is here and act like there is no invisible dude charging his up? This is plain insane.

For the SMAW killers, do you just wait for the SMAW to hit you? IT IS A DEADLY HALO OF EXPLOSIVES WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! THE AGONY!

Okay, my rant is done. Opinions?
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#2Shooter613Posted 1/7/2014 2:35:22 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Well, I just want to know why people don't pay attention to their surroundings and the players. If you see a grenade, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO JUMP OR RUN TOWARD IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!

It's too hard to do that. How am I supposed to look over my shoulder while shooting others? That's just an insane thought if you ask me. Hence why I only play in GB; it's much better to have the radar, and it's realistic. And how can you not go towards a grenade; the temptation's too much.

Another, for the assassins hunters. If you hear the ARC-Eclipse, why d you go la-de-da, no-one is here and act like there is no invisible dude charging his up? This is plain insane.

Because if there is no one showing up on my screen, no one is there. Believe in ghosts much?

For the SMAW killers, do you just wait for the SMAW to hit you? IT IS A DEADLY HALO OF EXPLOSIVES WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! THE AGONY!

If the SMAW hits me beforehand, I have the satisfaction of dying. Who wouldn't want to die in a game centered around shooting?
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#3_SignalPosted 1/7/2014 2:38:01 PM
Grenades are like a reset... you get a new hiding place, new ammo, and full health to boot!

I think they are highly underrated and will be used much more in the future.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4B05S_P4GPosted 1/7/2014 3:21:56 PM
Shooter613 posted...
If the SMAW hits me beforehand, I have the satisfaction of dying. Who wouldn't want to die in a game centered around shooting?

Anything for the glory of battle.
---
3011-0210-9706
#5xXAISPXxPosted 1/7/2014 3:44:42 PM
Green_Berets posted...

Your first claim is just senile. You believe that we would never make that mistake? I'm also assuming you're not aware that the grenades in this game glitch by exploding at the foot of the thrower rather than where it was thrown. Thanks to lag. I've also noticed that you don't even hear the grenade falling on the ground when you are engaged in battle, it's an auditory illusion.

As for the second, what are we suppose to do? Sit there? People would most likely try to run away or get into cover, like I do. You could throw a grenade, the stealth user sees it while still invisible, but tries to get away but dies on account of his/her slow walking speed (this can be another explanation for the first claim.)

Lastly; when you have Explosive Focus, basically. Charging into the SMAW user with Explosive Focus gives you about an 84.8% chance of killing the SMAW user. Also, the SMAW has a surprisingly large kill zone whereas I can die jumping out a window or being at the other side of the room as a subjective view. So there's no mercy once a stealthy SMAW rocket is fired about 10-15 feet away.

It's called human error. We make mistakes because we're human.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#6xXAISPXxPosted 1/7/2014 3:46:42 PM
_Signal posted...
I think they are highly underrated and will be used much more in the future.

Not with Halo Unggoy I'll tell you that!
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 1/7/2014 4:52:01 PM
Lol tell this to the random scrubs online.
#81PefrogPosted 1/7/2014 5:05:45 PM
Frag is fraggin' laggy.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#9iV3N0MPosted 1/7/2014 5:35:49 PM
"You can't handle the truth!"- A Few Good Men
A great movie
#10Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 5:39:51 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Green_Berets posted...

Your first claim is just senile. You believe that we would never make that mistake? I'm also assuming you're not aware that the grenades in this game glitch by exploding at the foot of the thrower rather than where it was thrown. Thanks to lag. I've also noticed that you don't even hear the grenade falling on the ground when you are engaged in battle, it's an auditory illusion.

As for the second, what are we suppose to do? Sit there? People would most likely try to run away or get into cover, like I do. You could throw a grenade, the stealth user sees it while still invisible, but tries to get away but dies on account of his/her slow walking speed (this can be another explanation for the first claim.)

Lastly; when you have Explosive Focus, basically. Charging into the SMAW user with Explosive Focus gives you about an 84.8% chance of killing the SMAW user. Also, the SMAW has a surprisingly large kill zone whereas I can die jumping out a window or being at the other side of the room as a subjective view. So there's no mercy once a stealthy SMAW rocket is fired about 10-15 feet away.

It's called human error. We make mistakes because we're human.

Well, I don't. I actually am able to see and dodge grenades almost better than most players can. Also the black holes. Jumped over lots before. Um, mine have a 99.9% chance of being thrown where I want it. I rarely miss the target. Ask around.

No, you go with your back against a wall, and go forward while listening for the person. I am lucky enough that most of the time I can hit the user with a shotgun or blind them.

The SMAW can be countered by killing them before it comes near you. Once the player is dead, so is the rocket. Also, going towards the side is a great way to avoid it or just doing my famous trick and jumping from one story and into the window below it.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?