All's Fair In Love And War...Until Someone Brings Out the SMAW

#1Green_BeretsPosted 1/7/2014 1:17:24 PM
Totally had some fireworks this morning. Had to get Mr. Happy out. I kid you not, there were people with SMAWs to the left, right, in the air, in my bedroom. It's like, "Revenge time Green_Berets/DonovanGwinn, since you don't keep yours anymore."
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#2iV3N0MPosted 1/7/2014 4:42:43 PM
Oh sweet sweet revenge maybe to sweet
So watch out for diabetes XD
#3Hedgehog_KnightPosted 1/7/2014 4:47:50 PM
Yeah, it's national SMAW day, it would seem. I just had a couple of matches with people spamming the SMAW and spawn killing so much, my entire team quit. There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.
---
Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!
#4Shooter613Posted 1/7/2014 4:59:39 PM
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

It probably was.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#5LigersRulePosted 1/7/2014 5:07:39 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Had to get Mr. Happy out.

O.o

...While playing? Couldn't that wait until... later?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6_SignalPosted 1/7/2014 5:53:28 PM
Obviously people have started warming up for the SMAWnado.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 1/7/2014 6:03:25 PM
Yeah, it's national SMAW day, it would seem. I just had a couple of matches with people spamming the SMAW and spawn killing so much, my entire team quit. There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

Dude. That was me. theres only one valkiria that spases all day. I wasn't aware of ur ign so I thought it was a bunch of randoms so I spawn killed in order to train in some special tactics I'm working on. Plus I want more rot's. I'm not happy with just 71 rot's. but tbh I would spawn trap still just cuz if I see a chance to get the win for my team then I'll abuse it. One can argue that its not very kind or professional but hey, in a clan war, ettiquette isn't exactly a priority. And the way a few look at spawn killing is do what you would like others to do to u. As I once discussed with sig, based on that, I see getting spawn trapped as punishment for not preventing it sooner. If it sounds like I'm trying to start something about spawn trapping, I'm not. I just want to explain myself cuz I don't want any trouble.
#8_SignalPosted 1/7/2014 6:08:34 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Dude. That was me. theres only one valkiria that spases all day. I wasn't aware of ur ign so I thought it was a bunch of randoms so I spawn killed in order to train in some special tactics I'm working on. Plus I want more rot's. I'm not happy with just 71 rot's. but tbh I would spawn trap still just cuz if I see a chance to get the win for my team then I'll abuse it. One can argue that its not very kind or professional but hey, in a clan war, ettiquette isn't exactly a priority. And the way a few look at spawn killing is do what you would like others to do to u. As I once discussed with sig, based on that, I see getting spawn trapped as punishment for not preventing it sooner. If it sounds like I'm trying to start something about spawn trapping, I'm not. I just want to explain myself cuz I don't want any trouble.

No trouble here.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#9xXAISPXxPosted 1/7/2014 6:30:53 PM
Shooter613 posted...
There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

It probably was.

No, Samu5. That was definitely not Valkiria.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 1/7/2014 6:34:40 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...

It probably was.

No, Samu5. That was definitely not Valkiria.

No it was man. U know I spawn kill sometimes