All's Fair In Love And War...Until Someone Brings Out the SMAW

#11Shooter613Posted 1/7/2014 6:49:55 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
No, Samu5. That was definitely not Valkiria.

http://i.imgur.com/W5TYTlo.jpg
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#12_SignalPosted 1/7/2014 6:53:52 PM
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

http://i.imgur.com/W5TYTlo.jpg

Speaking of Gene Wilder, I saw him on TV a couple of nights ago in a TCM special tribute to Robert Osborne.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#13xXAISPXxPosted 1/7/2014 7:01:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Shooter613 posted...
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

It probably was.

No it was man. U know I spawn kill sometimes

Oh my, goodness. I did not know that was you, I really had absolutely no clue.

Sarcasm.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#14Hedgehog_KnightPosted 1/7/2014 7:20:18 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Yeah, it's national SMAW day, it would seem. I just had a couple of matches with people spamming the SMAW and spawn killing so much, my entire team quit. There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

Dude. That was me. theres only one valkiria that spases all day. I wasn't aware of ur ign so I thought it was a bunch of randoms so I spawn killed in order to train in some special tactics I'm working on. Plus I want more rot's. I'm not happy with just 71 rot's. but tbh I would spawn trap still just cuz if I see a chance to get the win for my team then I'll abuse it. One can argue that its not very kind or professional but hey, in a clan war, ettiquette isn't exactly a priority. And the way a few look at spawn killing is do what you would like others to do to u. As I once discussed with sig, based on that, I see getting spawn trapped as punishment for not preventing it sooner. If it sounds like I'm trying to start something about spawn trapping, I'm not. I just want to explain myself cuz I don't want any trouble.

Kinda impossible to prevent getting spawn-trapped when it's 5-on-1, xD. I try to avoid spawn-trapping and spawn-killing in general, as it's not fun for the other player, and killing the fun is usually what makes players quit, but I'm not going to berate you for it.
---
Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 1/7/2014 7:26:26 PM
It was 5vs1? I don't remember a match like that
#16Shooter613Posted 1/7/2014 7:42:24 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Sarcasm.

You ruined it.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#17Hedgehog_KnightPosted 1/7/2014 7:52:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Maybe it was less than 5, but it happened less than 3 hours ago, the map was Agartha, and it ended when I left the match.
---
Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!
#18hc-valkiriaPosted 1/7/2014 8:03:59 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Maybe it was less than 5, but it happened less than 3 hours ago, the map was Agartha, and it ended when I left the match.

Ohhhh lol I never looked at the roster so I didn't know it was only one guy.
#19kastasticPosted 1/7/2014 9:07:25 PM
_Signal posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Yeah, it's national SMAW day, it would seem. I just had a couple of matches with people spamming the SMAW and spawn killing so much, my entire team quit. There was someone named Valkiria that was spawn killing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hc-valkiria.

Dude. That was me. theres only one valkiria that spases all day. I wasn't aware of ur ign so I thought it was a bunch of randoms so I spawn killed in order to train in some special tactics I'm working on. Plus I want more rot's. I'm not happy with just 71 rot's. but tbh I would spawn trap still just cuz if I see a chance to get the win for my team then I'll abuse it. One can argue that its not very kind or professional but hey, in a clan war, ettiquette isn't exactly a priority. And the way a few look at spawn killing is do what you would like others to do to u. As I once discussed with sig, based on that, I see getting spawn trapped as punishment for not preventing it sooner. If it sounds like I'm trying to start something about spawn trapping, I'm not. I just want to explain myself cuz I don't want any trouble.

No trouble here.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Why I otta....grrr......omg.
Never mind.....my tongue bleeds from biting it though. >:(
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#20LigersRulePosted 1/7/2014 10:55:09 PM
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Sarcasm.

You ruined it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/63703354

Forget about that, though. Let's go back to the import part about this.

LigersRule posted...
Green_Berets posted...
Had to get Mr. Happy out.

---
*Insert 25 wit here*