Yeah what that donkey guy said, how's the game?

#11xXAISPXxPosted 1/14/2014 12:22:39 PM
Ligers rule, mules mule.
---
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 1/14/2014 1:15:43 PM
Randall_RHOADS posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You wouldn't really have to worry about getting annihilated. Tbh, we don't have a lot of good players left. If you were to come back, you'd likely instantly be one of the top 5 players.

He'll have to worry if I play.

Rhoads didn't take long to get back into the game after his last long break. You'd probably be capable of beating him, but it's unlikely that you'd annihilate him.

It's ok I'm probably not coming back.

Valkiria, why you wanna diss the guy who started the clan you're in? Came up with that name and everything. You'd beat me now, no doubt. But I'll just stick to my memories of beating you ;) haha much love been a long time guys.

Lol its just banter. :) but remember we both came up with the name. Actually, I came up with it and u agreed to it. Plus u ditched me with no notice when we were co leaders leaving me alone to lead...oh and fyi ur clans dying cuz everybody but me and aisp retired so there's only two. But aside from that, banter.....just banter hehe
#13Randall_RHOADS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 9:11:12 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Randall_RHOADS posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You wouldn't really have to worry about getting annihilated. Tbh, we don't have a lot of good players left. If you were to come back, you'd likely instantly be one of the top 5 players.

He'll have to worry if I play.

Rhoads didn't take long to get back into the game after his last long break. You'd probably be capable of beating him, but it's unlikely that you'd annihilate him.

It's ok I'm probably not coming back.

Valkiria, why you wanna diss the guy who started the clan you're in? Came up with that name and everything. You'd beat me now, no doubt. But I'll just stick to my memories of beating you ;) haha much love been a long time guys.

Lol its just banter. :) but remember we both came up with the name. Actually, I came up with it and u agreed to it. Plus u ditched me with no notice when we were co leaders leaving me alone to lead...oh and fyi ur clans dying cuz everybody but me and aisp retired so there's only two. But aside from that, banter.....just banter hehe

Lol ahh yes. Perhaps I made up the clan name before that. I was confused. Anyways good to hear from you. I'm sorry it's like that. Surely you'll find your way. It had potential to be the best back then. Surely it can again.
#14__CSNPosted 1/15/2014 12:56:22 PM
hey rhodes!its me bio.i wantt to say sorry for being mean.did u know im sexually active now???
#15_SignalPosted 1/15/2014 2:17:31 PM
__CSN posted...
hey rhodes!its me bio.i wantt to say sorry for being mean.did u know im sexually active now???

Bio!

I've been so worried about you. I'm glad you're ok. Where have you been?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#16PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/15/2014 3:49:51 PM
__CSN posted...
hey rhodes!its me bio... did u know im sexually active now???

O_o
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#171PefrogPosted 1/15/2014 4:15:10 PM
__CSN posted...

Please use protection.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#18__CSNPosted 1/15/2014 5:24:42 PM
oh, ive been busy making out with my pillow and stuff.my mom says im a man now because im getting hair in private places