The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

You May Know Me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. You May Know Me

User Info: iHacks

iHacks
3 years ago#1
Hey guys! You may know me as : HAZARD .

I love to hack conduit 2 i did kill people, but that when they shoot me and i crouch for friend ship

i love my invisible, moon jump , super speed and inf ammo hacks.

Now i understand you guys hate hackers, Honestly I like some like the ones who are nice like soviet from conduit 1. Just saying hi. And i hope i can get to know you!

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#2
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#3
Mey_girl posted...
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.

She's back \('o')/
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

Mey_girl
3 years ago#4
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.

She's back \('o')/

Hi Foxy. Err... I posted a topic, but Moderator delated my topic /: haha maybe was for the word "presto" haha
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.

The21stgun
3 years ago#5
Also, I remember you after a few matches, long ago though
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

The21stgun
3 years ago#6
Mey_girl posted...
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.

She's back \('o')/

Hi Foxy. Err... I posted a topic, but Moderator delated my topic /: haha maybe was for the word "presto" haha

yea, moderators f****** suck :( there such bullies. Yesterday I got moderated for "Censor bypassing" wtf does that even mean?
Stay Furry Forever!

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#7
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.

She's back \('o')/

yea, moderators f****** suck :( there such bullies. Yesterday I got moderated for "Censor bypassing" wtf does that even mean?

It's when you misspell a bad word purposely with the intention of mods not knowing the actual word. The only way to correctly do it is to censor it with "*" like what you just did, haha. Hopefully you understand...
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
(message deleted)

Mey_girl
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
The21stgun posted...
Mey_girl posted...
Hi, and yep I know you.
Welcome here.

She's back \('o')/

It's when you misspell a bad word purposely with the intention of mods not knowing the actual word. The only way to correctly do it is to censor it with "*" like what you just did, haha. Hopefully you understand...

Thanks AISP, I really don't know what is that xD and hi, GGs today and yesterday....
Presto!
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#10
Good games.
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. You May Know Me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived