You May Know Me

#31kastasticPosted 1/18/2014 9:37:12 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol well at least its something different from all the pointless topics posted lately.

Anyways, hi hazard, I hate hackers. Ur lucky I haven't played u many times so I don't have eternal hate for u.....yet

See, there you go...

You ask what have I ever done to you, why are you so mean to me...lmao
I was trying to be fair with you when I run into you, even though you use lag load-outs to get kills you don't deserve...

You earned the "mark"...now deal with it!
Grrrrr....btw, I hate nOObs who use SPAS Assist, metal legs/w/supercharger and teleport all over the place...Oh, did I just describe you.....Just because you are a girl doesn't mean I will take it easy on you..ask Signal.lol
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#32The21stgunPosted 1/18/2014 9:52:10 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol well at least its something different from all the pointless topics posted lately.

Anyways, hi hazard, I hate hackers. Ur lucky I haven't played u many times so I don't have eternal hate for u.....yet

See, there you go...

I was trying to be fair with you when I run into you, even though you use lag load-outs to get kills you don't deserve...

Grrrrr....btw, I hate nOObs who use SPAS Assist, metal legs/w/supercharger and teleport all over the place...Oh, did I just describe you.....Just because you are a girl doesn't mean I will take it easy on you..ask Signal.lol

We're gonna need the maury show audience for this one :o
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#33hc-valkiriaPosted 1/18/2014 11:28:51 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

See, there you go...

Honestly I gave up on this game. So I do what I want. Idk why I didn't switch to precision spas set after the whole metal supercharge craze passed. But I've realized that I'm just done with this game. I used to have high aspirations to consistently evolve my abilities to become proficient with many sets and adapt to anything. But I just don't have that spark anymore. I don't feel like changing to accomodate for lag that is caused because of poor game development. Just look at this game and board. Hardly anybody is active...the only ppl online are hackers and noobs. Pointless crappy topics getting posted....hackers joining the board....I really think I should just leave this board. Hc is practically dead. This whole board and game is dead. I've finally realized what you said before kas....sorry it took me so long to realize what I've done. But all I can say now is unless I suddenly get motivated, I'm pretty much just going to say my opinions and play for fun. If ur reading this aisp, let me know if you want to quit hc too. Maybe we can challenge one clan to a 2vs2 as hc's swan song....
#34hc-valkiriaPosted 1/18/2014 11:31:11 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

See, there you go...

Btw if u tried to be fair when we play, u wouldn't hack.
#35CmoIsDaNam3Posted 1/19/2014 6:51:43 AM
lol this is funny.
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#36xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 8:00:21 AM(edited)
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
@iHacks, you might want to block LigersDrule, he is nothing more than a troll and very annoying.
but he is still apart of this board so I give him just a hint of respect...NOT! nOOb :)

I'd rather be a troll than the low-life you are, for ruining the online. Besides, at least I haven't resorted to faking my own death.

lmao...persistent, but false.....I miss Tevas....

You and Motina were in the same lobby once.
---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
#37xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 8:02:54 AM
LigersRule posted...
...Are you guys serious? You're okay with this?

---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
#38rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 1/19/2014 8:50:12 AM
ahh the good ol days of summer 2012
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, Batman Arkham Series
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#39LepticocoPosted 1/19/2014 8:55:32 AM
Are you soviet in the conduit ?
#40Mey_girlPosted 1/19/2014 8:58:27 AM
LigersRule posted...
...Are you guys serious? You're okay with this?

Hi Lig, and ... no, but I can't say him "I hate you" ... I don't like hackers, but I love Jingle.
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.