You May Know Me

#41kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 8:29:31 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
@iHacks, you might want to block LigersDrule, he is nothing more than a troll and very annoying.
but he is still apart of this board so I give him just a hint of respect...NOT! nOOb :)

I'd rather be a troll than the low-life you are, for ruining the online. Besides, at least I haven't resorted to faking my own death.

lmao...persistent, but false.....I miss Tevas....

You and Motina were in the same lobby once.

No s*** sherlock...Motina is my sister in law...Teva was my brother...why do you think I get so upset....omg people.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#42xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 8:51:57 AM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
ahh the good ol days of summer 2012

Back when I had fun celebrating my first year of level 60.
---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
#43xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 8:53:37 AM
Wow, that's a lot of people in one family playing Conduit 2.
---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
#44kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 9:13:50 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol well at least its something different from all the pointless topics posted lately.

Anyways, hi hazard, I hate hackers. Ur lucky I haven't played u many times so I don't have eternal hate for u.....yet

See, there you go...

You ask what have I ever done to you, why are you so mean to me...lmao
I was trying to be fair with you when I run into you, even though you use lag load-outs to get kills you don't deserve...

You earned the "mark"...now deal with it!
Grrrrr....btw, I hate nOObs who use SPAS Assist, metal legs/w/supercharger and teleport all over the place...Oh, did I just describe you.....Just because you are a girl doesn't mean I will take it easy on you..ask Signal.lol

the only ppl online are hackers and noobs.

#1-Pointless crappy topics getting posted...

#2-hackers joining the board....

#3-sorry it took me so long to realize what I've done.

#1- Why would you say that...not all topics are pointless...you just insulted anyone who has started a topic...not very considerate...but maybe you don't think before you say things idk.

#2-So what...wouldn't you rather get to know them first before you judge them?
------And just so you know there are at least 3 other hackers that are apart of this board using alts in game and they are respected by people and known as non-hackers because they hide their demons...At least Hazard is not a coward. Ya guys I know who you are, but I am not going to call you out, but when you decide to play with your alt instead of your haxer profile don't expect me to care if you get haxed cause you've been doing it for months.

#3-I told you once before that you say things that offend people and then act as you have never done anything...I have feelings...I understand that I deserve most of what I get, but I am not going to just take it all the time..You don't know me..I don't know you...

And "hate" is a strong word and I apologize for saying that "I hate nOObs who use SPAS Assist, metal legs/w/supercharger and teleport all over the place...Oh, did I just describe you.." I just really don't like it and am capable of dealing with it...I f I get killed by a teleporter over and over I just turn GM on get rid of them..And I bet that makes peeps angry, but how do you think it makes others feel to get killed by someone who is lagging by using a known load-out that is way OP, when your team is already 40-10....

But whatever...I just like to have fun..It's too bad this game is broken. But I have learned to adapt and I have noticed many others trying to help the lag by ridding the metal/supercharger combo...They at least try to help with the lag..And then theres the nOObs who only go "overkill" and could care less if anyone is having fun but them. Those are the ones I target.

The End....
---
#45kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 9:23:48 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Wow, that's a lot of people in one family playing Conduit 2.

I know right.....there is actually 7 of us total.. all family.
There used to be 8.....

4 of us are a large part of this board...bet you have no idea who...lol
I am the only one who is known. :)

One is even in another clan...lmao

KAS is not as bad as most would like to believe....We can be some of the nicest people you could ever meet. But yet the word "hate" gets thrown around as if you even known us....

I personally consider Buying out HVS just to create C3...or give them the funds. hmmm
---
#46hc-valkiriaPosted 1/19/2014 9:49:11 AM
Perhaps I shpuldve worded it better. A lot of topics are pointless. And as I said, I am no longer motivated to try to compensate for lag...those days were when I played more srsly. But as of now I'm not competitive enough to try......
#47stardust121Posted 1/19/2014 4:21:36 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol well at least its something different from all the pointless topics posted lately.

Anyways, hi hazard, I hate hackers. Ur lucky I haven't played u many times so I don't have eternal hate for u.....yet

See, there you go...

I was trying to be fair with you when I run into you, even though you use lag load-outs to get kills you don't deserve...

Grrrrr....btw, I hate nOObs

the only ppl online are hackers and

really don't like it and am capable of dealing with it...I f I get killed by a teleporter over and over I just turn GM on get rid of them..And I bet that makes peeps angry, but how do you think it makes others feel to get killed by someone who is lagging by using a known load-out that is way OP, when your team is already 40-10....

But whatever...I just like to have fun..It's too bad this game is broken. But I have learned to adapt

It makes me sad when I get killed by hackers who are using superspeed+other stuff when I'm trying to have fun with my bunny cannon :(
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
3ds: 1676-4660-1282 (Ricky)
#48kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 4:44:59 PM
stardust121 posted...
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

See, there you go...

Grrrrr....btw, I hate nOObs

the only ppl online are hackers and

really don't like it and am capable of dealing with it...I f I get killed by a teleporter over and over I just turn GM on get rid of them..And I bet that makes peeps angry, but how do you think it makes others feel to get killed by someone who is lagging by using a known load-out that is way OP, when your team is already 40-10....

But whatever...I just like to have fun..It's too bad this game is broken. But I have learned to adapt

It makes me sad when I get killed by hackers who are using superspeed+other stuff when I'm trying to have fun with my bunny cannon :(

2 words.......

Anger management
---------------------------------------------------------
btw..lmao earlier on streets 4 vs 1 (me) in capture the flag.
^Somehow you managed to pop me with the SPAS during my cruise around the map.
I think I will upload that video....still think it was a luck shot though.

And sorry if I ruin your fun but I seem to be on a rampage...avoid me at all costs, at least for the next couple hours, then things should be better.
---
#49stardust121Posted 1/19/2014 5:30:16 PM
btw..lmao earlier on streets 4 vs 1 (me) in capture the flag.
^Somehow you managed to pop me with the SPAS during my cruise around the map.
I think I will upload that video....still think it was a luck shot though.

And sorry if I ruin your fun but I seem to be on a rampage...avoid me at all costs, at least for the next couple hours, then things should be better.

Nah, man. I was stalking you. Teammates were driving you around, soooo... yeah haha

But that really was a cheap thing of you to do. One more point, and we would have been able to start a fresh game with fresh teams. But nah, let's drag things out unnecessarily

If you didn't get taken out, what were you going to do though? Stalling the game for the next like... ten minutes? Yeah haha, no fun. Stealing a win? Not cool, man..

There's generally only one good lobby going on at these hours sooo.... i'm in for a rought night then, eh? As are the other players trying to have some legit fun.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
3ds: 1676-4660-1282 (Ricky)
#50Shooter613Posted 1/19/2014 5:42:45 PM
stardust121 posted...
There's generally only one good lobby going on at these hours sooo.... i'm in for a rought night then, eh? As are the other players trying to have some legit fun.

It's either the little kid's way or no one's.

Kill him and you can expect this sort of tantrum.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371