You May Know Me

#51kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 6:25:36 PM
Shooter613 posted...
stardust121 posted...
There's generally only one good lobby going on at these hours sooo.... i'm in for a rought night then, eh? As are the other players trying to have some legit fun.

It's either the little kid's way or no one's.

Kill him and you can expect this sort of tantrum.

First off you have no idea what your rambling....so...pfft.

It had nothing to do with killing me.......but ya, your comment is really gonna help. nOOb ;)
I liked it better when you only spammed crappy gifs, at least I didn't have to see them if I chose not to.
Whats a matter SAMU5, still butt hurt that I exposed how you got 80% of your kills...Using your dial-up connection w/supercharger and metal legs to lag everyone out while you used your OHK to snap a cheap shot.
You're still a nOOb ;)
And even a worse trollo...I laugh @ U...hahaha
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#52xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 6:28:45 PM
kastastic posted...
Shooter613 posted...
stardust121 posted...
There's generally only one good lobby going on at these hours sooo.... i'm in for a rought night then, eh? As are the other players trying to have some legit fun.

Whats a matter SAMU5, still butt hurt that I exposed how you got 80% of your kills...Using your dial-up connection w/supercharger and metal legs to lag everyone out while you used your OHK to snap a cheap shot.

Samu5 may lag, but you hack.
---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan
#53xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 6:34:39 PM
kastastic posted...
Shooter613 posted...
stardust121 posted...

http://tinyurl.com/kulkvce
---
#54kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 6:36:55 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
kastastic posted...
Shooter613 posted...
stardust121 posted...

Samu5 may lag, but you hack.

I hax...really, what gave it away detective.

Everyones gonna be surprised to hear that....Your intellect is shocking.....were you dropped on your head as a child? I mean that would explain a lot.
---
#55Shooter613Posted 1/19/2014 6:38:24 PM
kastastic posted...
Whats a matter SAMU5, still butt hurt
You're still a nOOb ;)

Don't think I have any reason to be "butt hurt", especially since I'm not the one who's trying to impose stupid 'rules' that people should abide by, "or else".

I enjoyed the game back when I did play it, despite your name copying, stalking and constant attacks towards me, and if I get the urge to play it someday, I will still enjoy it, online and in posting in this board. So resorting to names like "trollo" and "nOOb" prove nothing, other than you being immature (but after the whole RIP Tevas thing, not much is to be expected)

However, if you think that using the same ad-hominem everytime I point out how ridiculous you act towards a videogame will get me to stop responding, then you need to think of something else.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#56kastasticPosted 1/19/2014 6:45:49 PM
Shooter613 posted...
kastastic posted...
You're still a nOOb ;)

Don't think I have any reason to be "butt hurt", especially since I'm not the one who's trying to impose stupid 'rules' that people should abide by, "or else".

Are you confused...I gave up the "rules", cause I just don't care anymore, but if you think that bringing up my brother who passed away makes you a better person than you seriously are low level....
^and a nOOb :)

I am still laughing @ U......hahahahahahahaha

One more thing, do you think I honestly believe that you never play anymore.
^even your alts have IP.
---
#57xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 6:52:15 PM
kastastic posted...
I hax...really, what gave it away detective.

Everyones gonna be surprised to hear that....Your intellect is shocking.....were you dropped on your head as a child? I mean that would explain a lot.

Quit your libelous tomfoolery. The point is that you shouldn't be calling anybody here a "nOOb" whilst you hack among their noses.
---
#58Shooter613Posted 1/19/2014 6:56:13 PM(edited)
kastastic posted...
Are you confused...I gave up the "rules",
One more thing, do you think I honestly believe that you never play anymore.
^even your alts have IP.

You say that you "mark" players for doing things you don't like. As a consequence, they are personally targeted by you (with hacks, of course, you playing without them is laughable). That, as well as what you just did with Ricky seems to be the same thing. Just because you "gave up" the 'rules', does not mean that you do not try to control what happens in a game.

Yeah, your obsession with me playing hasn't dropped, huh? May I remind you that you are terrible picking out alts regardless? (Lig here...no wait, Mossy...no, dacheatcode, etc). But no, I've been too busy to pick up the game and waste a couple of hours.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#59xXAISPXxPosted 1/19/2014 6:55:20 PM
kastastic posted...
Shooter613 posted...
kastastic posted...
You're still a nOOb ;)

^and a nOOb :)

I am still laughing @ U......hahahahahahahaha

How mature.
---
#60hc-valkiriaPosted 1/19/2014 7:38:30 PM
Srsly knock it off kas. Complain about lag and lag loadouts all u want. Its not our fault the game was made badly and can't even handle its own perks. And the way u give us crap for using lag loadouts makes it pretty clear that you still care even after abandoning your rules. What was the purpose of ur rules? To prevent lag and other things. U may not be making rules but ur attitude towards those that lag and use "op" sets is just as bad