Thirteen things I'm glad were left out of C2

#41hc-valkiriaPosted 2/3/2014 11:11:06 PM
_Signal posted...
By "protect" I mean shield younger siblings from things that they're not emotionally ready to see or experience. Younger siblings yearn to be "grown-up" just like their older brother or sister, but they're not always ready for it.

Underage access to all kinds of things is a real problem in our society today. Just take school shootings for one example. How are these kids getting their hands on guns? I grew up in a house filled with them. My dad was a licensed firearms dealer. Did I ever touch one without permission? Absolutely not. Why not? Because of rules put in place by my parents. I knew that if I even so much as looked at one of them sideways that my punishment would be so unimaginably severe that, well, the punishment would be simply unimaginable.

Anyway, this has gone pretty far off-topic. I personally like that the game isn't filled with blood, gore, and profanity. I don't really have a desire to play through that. Some people do like all that, and that's fine for them.

Agreed. Im personally shocked whenever I talk to children because they talk in a crude manner that isnt appropriate for their age and parents are just not being active enough. I recently went to Disneyland with my gf and all I could focus on was how the mother of two children running around crazily in line was looking at her iphone instead of being responsible for her children. Parents need to step up. The world is growing out of control and parents need to act accordingly.
#42__CSNPosted 2/4/2014 8:49:05 AM
*Old Snake voice*

Parenting....has changed.

It's not the world some of you blue hairs remember growing up in. Most parents are content handing little Johnny an Xbox and paying an annual $60 for it to babysit him, and that's why little kids are so socially maladjusted and f***ed up. In the end, most will probably grow up and start being normal humans. I wasn't the most social child but I turned out okay.

As for the blood and language, I don't care much either way as long as the game doesn't turn into Lego Star Wars. On the other hand, devs need to stop putting in things like blood and language censoring and "reporting" (A.K.A. being able to kick better players at will or for mild trash talk) in games geared towards an older audience. That's only going to attract more obnoxious little kids and pretty soon it will turn into this board circa early 2013 to now.

What I posted probably sounded disjointed, but the TL;DR version is that UAUs will grow up eventually even in a more libertine environment. ABHP used to be an annoying pre-pubescent but he can actually make coherent posts now.
#43B05S_BrennanPosted 2/4/2014 10:58:48 AM
__CSN posted...
I turned out okay.

ROFLMAO!
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#44__CSNPosted 2/4/2014 11:36:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45kastasticPosted 2/4/2014 12:52:42 PM
__CSN posted...
shuttup fenian you worship a child toucher in a white dress

LMAO......
Thanks for keeping everyone entertained whilst I was gone, but I am back now so you're not needed anymore.
BYE, nOOb....I got this ;)
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#46B05S_BrennanPosted 2/4/2014 1:42:26 PM
__CSN posted...

http://www.themediareport.com/fast-facts/
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#47xXAISPXxPosted 2/4/2014 1:53:32 PM
__CSN posted...
ABHP used to be an annoying pre-pubescent but he can actually make coherent posts now.

Yeah, in a polite sense. I regret doing a plethora of things back then.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#48_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 8:28:44 PM
8. Blatant display of your KDR in the lobby
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my KDR. I've worked very hard to maintain it at 0.98, LOL. I just think when you're slapped in the face with your KDR before and after every match it makes you want to quit when you're doing badly. I've felt this way myself in the CoD games.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#49CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/10/2014 8:35:53 PM
Extreme HP/Super Low Damaging Guns

Don't get me wrong, Conduit isn't a low hp/high damage guns game, but its certainly not Halo HP, which ALWAYS bothered me, hated that garbage tbh.
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#50Katy_C2Posted 2/10/2014 8:36:15 PM
_Signal posted...
8. Blatant display of your KDR in the lobby
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my KDR. I've worked very hard to maintain it at 0.98, LOL. I just think when you're slapped in the face with your KDR before and after every match it makes you want to quit when you're doing badly. I've felt this way myself in the CoD games.

If you suck at the game, then you suck. Casual arrogance is bred from them getting never getting their noses shoved in the s*** by better players. Why? Because EVERYONE IS A WINNER! Let's add in some f***ing aim assist and randon missiles falling out of the sky too!

TL:DR - If your KDR sucks, it's your own fault.
---
The one and only __CSN