Thirteen things I'm glad were left out of C2

#51Katy_C2Posted 2/10/2014 8:53:59 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Extreme HP/Super Low Damaging Guns

Don't get me wrong, Conduit isn't a low hp/high damage guns game, but its certainly not Halo HP, which ALWAYS bothered me, hated that garbage tbh.

Aren't you the guy who couldn't go positive against BTB randomsi in Reach?

GTFO, you don't have any business judging Halo.
---
The one and only __CSN
#52CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/10/2014 9:28:40 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Don't get me wrong, Conduit isn't a low hp/high damage guns game, but its certainly not Halo HP, which ALWAYS bothered me, hated that garbage tbh.

I have full rights to judge if i want to Falcon, I've played my fair share of Halo, and I hated Reach.

This account is now I'm my ignore list. :)
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#53_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:21:44 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
_Signal posted...
8. Blatant display of your KDR in the lobby
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my KDR. I've worked very hard to maintain it at 0.98, LOL. I just think when you're slapped in the face with your KDR before and after every match it makes you want to quit when you're doing badly. I've felt this way myself in the CoD games.

If you suck at the game, then you suck. Casual arrogance is bred from them getting never getting their noses shoved in the s*** by better players. Why? Because EVERYONE IS A WINNER! Let's add in some f***ing aim assist and randon missiles falling out of the sky too!

TL:DR - If your KDR sucks, it's your own fault.

I think you missed my point.

I'm not worried about my KDR, it's everyone elses that I'm worried about. They feel so much pressure to improve that they quit games when they're doing badly.

C2 was never about that kind of competitive play, not for me at least, and I never worried about my KDR. I just made up that 0.98. I have no idea what my KDR is.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#54Katy_C2Posted 2/11/2014 8:57:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#55CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/11/2014 4:53:02 PM
_Signal posted...
Katy_C2 posted...
_Signal posted...
8. Blatant display of your KDR in the lobby
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my KDR. I've worked very hard to maintain it at 0.98, LOL. I just think when you're slapped in the face with your KDR before and after every match it makes you want to quit when you're doing badly. I've felt this way myself in the CoD games.

If you suck at the game, then you suck. Casual arrogance is bred from them getting never getting their noses shoved in the s*** by better players. Why? Because EVERYONE IS A WINNER! Let's add in some f***ing aim assist and randon missiles falling out of the sky too!

TL:DR - If your KDR sucks, it's your own fault.

I think you missed my point.

I'm not worried about my KDR, it's everyone elses that I'm worried about. They feel so much pressure to improve that they quit games when they're doing badly.

C2 was never about that kind of competitive play, not for me at least, and I never worried about my KDR. I just made up that 0.98. I have no idea what my KDR is.

You are right Sig, never felt the need to get better spreads or K/D that much compared to CoD honestly.

Plus, you probably have like 1.5 KD or higher anyway, so yeah, your good, you don't need to worry about K/D to begin with. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#56B05S_BrennanPosted 2/12/2014 9:31:10 AM
When KDR is shoved into people's faces, the community itself becomes a competition. In C2, you just have to worry about winning the match you're in. That's still competitive, but it keeps the community a little more friendly.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#57Hu1kSmAshPosted 2/12/2014 1:33:58 PM
I don't really care about KDR. It's a good bonus, but it's not the apple in my eye.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#58CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/13/2014 6:57:05 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
When KDR is shoved into people's faces, the community itself becomes a competition. In C2, you just have to worry about winning the match you're in. That's still competitive, but it keeps the community a little more friendly.

---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#59CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/13/2014 6:57:24 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
I don't really care about KDR. It's a good bonus, but it's not the apple in my eye.

---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#60Hu1kSmAshPosted 2/13/2014 7:17:15 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Falcon?
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch