#71CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/15/2014 6:33:39 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Public Voice Chat.

Party System.

I hope you are kidding man, I really hope so.

The online was never really robust enough to have a fair party system.

If you have a party of 4, and the lobby size drops down to 6, and there isn't enough players online to fill the lobby back up.

Or, the fact that there usually isn't enough games going on. If somebody decided they wanted to be in a game without a party in it, they likely wouldn't be able to find one.

Sorry, but I have to disagree, because CoD freaking pulled it off, why not Conduit? Plus public voice chat would be awesome, again, look at CoD man.

Call of duty certainly did not pull off public voice chat, not as far as I'm concerned.

and COD sold more than 100K too I believe.

It did indeed pull off a public voice chat system on Wii, it can be done, I should know, own both Black Ops 1 and MW3, both having a public voice chat system, it CAN be done.
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#72_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:06:19 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Public Voice Chat.

Party System.

I have to agree with Chain on the party system.

There have been literally hundreds of games that I've been in with friends where we have been stuck on opposite teams match after match. Was it frustrating? Yeah, sure, but I'm certain that the party system would have been abused badly.

There are a lot of things that are drastically different about this game than CoD, and I think the lack of a party system is good in C2.

Pubs would be ruined today if it existed.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#73CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/16/2014 2:10:11 PM
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Public Voice Chat.

Party System.

There have been literally hundreds of games that I've been in with friends where we have been stuck on opposite teams match after match. Was it frustrating? Yeah, sure, but I'm certain that the party system would have been abused badly.

There are a lot of things that are drastically different about this game than CoD, and I think the lack of a party system is good in C2.

Well, why not just limit how many people can be in a party, like 2 or 3. Like come on, party systems themselves aren't bad you know.
---
Cmo More Often.
#74_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 3:51:15 PM
No I agree. I party-up whenever possible in BOPS2 or AC4, but this game's player population is so different...

It's bad enough when you've got one guy going +20 or +25 in a team match. Can you imagine how awful it would be if you had three or four OP players always on the same team?
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#75TheOmegaShenPosted 2/16/2014 3:53:08 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Public Voice Chat.

Party System.

Well, why not just limit how many people can be in a party, like 2 or 3. Like come on, party systems themselves aren't bad you know.

Nice ragequit earlier today.
---
I'm real super sand!
#76Katy_C2Posted 2/16/2014 4:20:19 PM
Public voice chat won't work. Cmofo will inevitably get cussed out for losing, which will cause a downward spiral in his life. HVS will ignore his e-mails asking them to patch it out, and he will start listening to BVB and self-mutilating in his dejection. Cmo will begin crossdressing and wearing dark makeup, likely overdosing on a hard drug, such as marijuana, before the age of twenty.

If you care for Cmo's welfare as much as I do, you will end the calls for public voice chat.
---
The one and only __CSN
#77CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/16/2014 4:20:59 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Public Voice Chat.

Party System.

Got bored dude, plus not you were gonna win any way. lol

Also, keep this on topic, PM me or make a new topic to discuss that. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
#78CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/16/2014 4:22:18 PM
_Signal posted...
No I agree. I party-up whenever possible in BOPS2 or AC4, but this game's player population is so different...

It's bad enough when you've got one guy going +20 or +25 in a team match. Can you imagine how awful it would be if you had three or four OP players always on the same team?

Well, C2 party system might be good if Sega supported this game...

(Dirtbags Sega >_>)
---
Cmo More Often.
#79Shooter613Posted 2/16/2014 5:30:07 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

http://i.imgur.com/quVUL0i.gif
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#80TheOmegaShenPosted 2/16/2014 8:28:48 PM
Shooter613 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

http://i.imgur.com/quVUL0i.gif

Would you mind passing some of that my way?

Gracias.
---
I'm real super sand!