Returning to full active status

#11PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/23/2014 10:13:32 PM
LigersRule posted...
How come Punch's Andy's topic were around for a few hours, but as soon as I post one, all 3 get modded?

Wanna know the real reason this board isn't as entertaining as it used to be? It's not that the community died out, rather a bunch of killjoys moved in :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12LigersRulePosted 1/23/2014 10:24:57 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
LigersRule posted...
How come Punch's Andy's topic were around for a few hours, but as soon as I post one, all 3 get modded?

Wanna know the real reason this board isn't as entertaining as it used to be? It's not that the community died out, rather a bunch of killjoys moved in :/

Amen, brother. You look in my inbox, I have like 4 or 5 NKLs from failed spoof topics. I'm proud of those. Those used to be the bread and butter of the board.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#13PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/23/2014 11:19:18 PM
LigersRule posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Amen, brother. You look in my inbox, I have like 4 or 5 NKLs from failed spoof topics. I'm proud of those. Those used to be the bread and butter of the board.

Nowadays, if it doesn't involve a clan, then it's probably gonna be deleted unfortunately. It certainly has kept me from coming here as often.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#14PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2014 2:08:22 AM
Also...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64278520
---
#151PefrogPosted 1/24/2014 6:31:54 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Also...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64278520

Sweetbea was neither sweet nor a bee. She was more like a fart in Febreeze clothing. :P
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#16_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 10:48:38 AM
So, I burned my trigger finger and alt-fire thumb making breakfast this morning... ARRGGHH! And on a Friday!

But sweetbee was just another one of Hawks alts, right?

It can't believe it's a coincidence that she shows back up at the same time as Noble.

Also, I was talking to the guys at the GE forum, and they're experiencing the same modding phenom.

I suppose the height of my frustration was when my GGs threads were getting modded.

I make a spoof topic every time I can think of one, and I thought some of the ones from this thread were really clever.

I tired to have a conversation with one of the moderators about how important the community was to a multiplayer game with less that 100 regulars, but it either went over his head or he just didn't care to open his mind. It's too bad really, Gfaqs is a great place, and the moderators do a fair job of keeping it PG rated. But when GGs threads get taken down, that's a sign of problems.

I've been wondering if the other platforms have this same issue. I'd love to see some statistics on Wii games versus the others, regarding topics being modded.

Also, how many nuns still play this game? I heard that most of them hang out at the Vita OlliOlli forum now.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#17__CSNPosted 1/24/2014 12:21:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:06:27 PM
__CSN posted...

Respectfully, I couldn't disagree with you more strongly.

You probably misunderstand the point of making a GGs thread in the first place.

Can you come up with some logical reasons for making a GGs thread?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#19LigersRulePosted 1/24/2014 1:16:20 PM
__CSN posted...
GGs topics usually just turn into s***ty jokes, like everything else here. Send a PM if you want to say GGs, which is always going to be an inappropriate statement in a game as awful as this one.

As for the increased moderation, it makes sense. No one wants to read dumb topics created by children, man-children, or illiterate Downies.

Ok, Falcon. You should make a choice. Either you make fun of all the 11 year olds on the board, or you make fun of all the old guys who make jokes. If you make fun of both, though, it just makes you look lame.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#20xXAISPXxPosted 1/24/2014 1:45:05 PM
_Signal posted...
__CSN posted...

Respectfully, I couldn't disagree with you more strongly.

You probably misunderstand the point of making a GGs thread in the first place.

Can you come up with some logical reasons for making a GGs thread?

Well, Signal, we have no choice if GGs topics are always moderated.

I have a hard time finding any "good" games, so I don't even post them that much.
---
SOTD: "You get to hold a big ball. Nuns love that." -Brennan