Gaming Misconduct

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 1/25/2014 9:32:16 AM
gamedude37 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Why would you be sorry? I was worse. I left the game because GUZMAN was RD raging.

If you say so. You got way more shots than me lol. It was only until you left that I started getting some kills, then I conveniently get disconnected. Is it just me, or does LuisEC have a TERRIBLE connection?

Luis is currently the laggiest player online right now in my opinion. He can single-handedly make the frame rate drop so low that it's nearly impossible to move.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#12xXAISPXxPosted 1/25/2014 9:38:59 AM
gamedude37 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Why would you be sorry? I was worse. I left the game because GUZMAN was RD raging.

If you say so. You got way more shots than me lol. It was only until you left that I started getting some kills, then I conveniently get disconnected. Is it just me, or does LuisEC have a TERRIBLE connection?

With upmost respect, he does. Nobody in that game has a good connection anymore, so it ends up being the war of warping.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#13xXAISPXxPosted 1/25/2014 9:40:16 AM
It's kind of a bummer to know you are relatively "skilled" in the game when you really just lag like you just don't care, haha.
---
#14gamedude37Posted 1/25/2014 10:13:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15xXAISPXxPosted 1/25/2014 11:33:03 AM
gamedude37 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Well I know a couple glitches and I rarely use them. But when I do, I use it when its just a bunch of randoms that I know aren't from this board since this board has all the good remaining players.
I've been in the Conduit online scene since late '09.

Oh my God...it's The Johnny.
---
#16gamedude37Posted 1/25/2014 12:18:06 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Well I know a couple glitches and I rarely use them. But when I do, I use it when its just a bunch of randoms that I know aren't from this board since this board has all the good remaining players.

Well, good thing you don't use it often. I've been in the Conduit online scene since late '09, and I've dealt with every online fad there was. Out of the two games, C2 by far had some of the most BS I've endured. Forget automatic rockets, there were out of the map glitches, and lag everywhere. It got so bad at one point, that it was nearly inescapable for me. Thankfully it all died down; but it still annoys me when there's that one a**hole who glitches out of the map NON-STOP, who isn't even a double digit rank. I haven't played you yet, but I'm sure you're pretty damn good. My philosophy: if you're going to be cheap, be sure you can fend off everyone else when you play legit.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 3568-1891-0912 II GoldenEye FC: 0845-4551-3309
I'll try to be on as often as I can. PM me if you wanna play, and we can arrange something. :)
#17gamedude37Posted 1/25/2014 12:21:11 PM
Damn, my phone didn't show my message, or the responses after that, so I rewrote it. Sorry folks. Haha
---
I'll try to be on as often as I can. PM me if you wanna play, and we can arrange something. :)
#18gamedude37Posted 1/25/2014 12:24:18 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
With upmost respect, he does. Nobody in that game has a good connection anymore, so it ends up being the war of warping.

^Agreed. I wonder how the game plays on their end, because it amazes me how they've played for this long with such a garbage connection. 56k Dial-Up, anyone?
---
#19hc-valkiriaPosted 1/25/2014 8:33:13 PM
gamedude37 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Well, good thing you don't use it often. I've been in the Conduit online scene since late '09, and I've dealt with every online fad there was. Out of the two games, C2 by far had some of the most BS I've endured. Forget automatic rockets, there were out of the map glitches, and lag everywhere. It got so bad at one point, that it was nearly inescapable for me. Thankfully it all died down; but it still annoys me when there's that one a**hole who glitches out of the map NON-STOP, who isn't even a double digit rank. I haven't played you yet, but I'm sure you're pretty damn good. My philosophy: if you're going to be cheap, be sure you can fend off everyone else when you play legit.

What's ur ign? And yea I prefer legit play usually. It makes me motivated to show my power. I usually glitch whenever I'm so bored I want to glitch around like I said before. And if ur wondering who I am, I have a youtube channel called "prowii52". Hit me up. But if u do, don't look at the most recent battles. The most recent battles were recorded when I was adjusting to my new tv so they're not an accurate depiction of my normal play.
#20The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 9:07:25 PM
gamedude37 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

*Applauds*
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html