The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

When did you have the most fun playing C2?

#1rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 1/26/2014 9:43:02 AM
Summer '12 for me. Probably had 300 hours of playtime that summer alone. I remember justin, westside, TheBoldman67, easter85, penguin, hydra, and dylan , Khmer, Drift, and so many others. None of them play now. :c
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, Batman Arkham Series
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series, Lost Planet 2
#2NobleZonePosted 1/26/2014 10:36:02 AM
Summer of 2010 or 2011

When people were good, and the posters were good, and games were active. Samu5, Jaye, Lig (when he actually played haha), Punch, Moss, Rhoads, Ches, Capt. Random, and other people I'm probably forgetting
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#3xXAISPXxPosted 1/26/2014 11:24:02 AM
I enjoyed 2012 a lot. Keet would invite me to some things and my other YouTube peeps, it's a shame I couldn't attend most of them. Some were too late at night. I didn't have a community in 2011, so I didn't see it as fun, and stopped playing for about a month.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#4xXAISPXxPosted 1/26/2014 11:25:39 AM
NobleZone posted...
Summer of 2010 or 2011

When people were good, and the posters were good, and games were active. Samu5, Jaye, Lig (when he actually played haha), Punch, Moss, Rhoads, Ches, Capt. Random, and other people I'm probably forgetting

Did you play the beta or something? Conduit 2 wasn't released until early 2011.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#5LigersRulePosted 1/26/2014 11:42:41 AM
NobleZone posted...
Summer of 2011

This is the correct answer. IR-Gush, Augie, Luberty, Kush, Zeke, Krish, Shader, Ridley, and many others. All of GO and SG in particular. Yes, even Rhoads.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6NobleZonePosted 1/26/2014 2:00:31 PM
My bad, I must have meant 2011
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 1/26/2014 3:23:14 PM
Hmmmm probably when there were more ppl on c2 on a consistent basis.
#8SrChronicPosted 1/26/2014 4:43:49 PM
Summer of 2011. My cousin used to play this with me all the time. Never had as much fun when he moved on. I found out about this place thanks to him :)
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#9_SignalPosted 1/26/2014 5:51:00 PM(edited)
NobleZone posted...
Summer of 2010 or 2011

It's sad to think about the friends that were here who have moved on from both here and the game. I didn't know Capt. Random. People accused me of being him when I first came, so he was obviously missed. I miss all those guys you mentioned, as well as,

Mike,
Jason,
Drift,
Khmer,
NIghtrisen,
Chariloe,
Saihig,
Cyn,
Bagel,
PRTV,
Lark,
LeTha,
Skozo,
Toezer,
Krish,
Swifty,
ff_10_master,
Silent_Nexus,

And the list could go on. It's the nature of life for people to move on to new things and drift apart without constant ties holding them together.

It's true that pubs are dead except for BTGB, but you're just lying to yourself if you think that no one playing the game today is "good." Is anyone playing today as good as Samu was ? We'll probably never know that, but there are still great players playing the game. And they now have literally hundreds and hundreds more hours practicing the game than many of those mentioned above.

Am I sad that the community is withering? Of course I am, but people move on. Moderators that misunderstand the spirit of the TOU and remove threads which are not actually "off-topic" aren't helping the community.

And....Chronic! What's up?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#10SrChronicPosted 1/26/2014 5:59:09 PM
Hey Sig! Just here reminiscing about the good ol' days. Btw you guys forgot about Phi.
---
PSN- TheChronic213