When did you have the most fun playing C2?

#21hc-valkiriaPosted 1/27/2014 4:25:46 PM
Mey_girl posted...
@Sig, Yeah, but I have many homework >.< xD not play very often.
Join in our clan practices Sig c: are really fun.
This Saturday at 8:00 EST.

Lol I think I accidentally joined ur flame practice so I left once I figured it out
#22Mey_girlPosted 1/27/2014 5:11:59 PM
@Sig... uhg... homeworks is the hell ... sometimes I don't sleep... but well x) I don't care. And yeah! You can join if you want, everyone can join.

@Valkira, don't worry was in public haha, anyway you can join too if you want.
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.
#23Andrew_KlonskyPosted 1/27/2014 5:45:46 PM
_Signal posted...
NobleZone posted...
Summer of 2010 or 2011

When people were good, and the posters were good, and games were active. Samu5, Jaye, Lig (when he actually played haha), Punch, Moss, Rhoads, Ches, Capt. Random, and other people I'm probably forgetting

It's true that pubs are dead except for BTGB, but you're just lying to yourself if you think that no one playing the game today is "good." Is anyone playing today as good as Samu was ? We'll probably never know that, but there are still great players playing the game. And they now have literally hundreds and hundreds more hours practicing the game than many of those mentioned above.

its really more like a few "good" players in an ocean full of bad ones
---
Dreki fell pa, en Viga-Obivan reiddi upp sveroit hart
#24xXAISPXxPosted 1/27/2014 6:08:27 PM
Now this game is a piece of crap,
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#25DerppopotamusPosted 1/27/2014 8:25:47 PM
_Signal posted...
Cyn,
Bagel,

Moww :c

And....Chronic! What's up?

---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#26luisecondezPosted 1/28/2014 9:17:42 AM
why i didn't found gamefaqs in the best time of C2? -.-
---
btw, sorry for my english...
#27_SignalPosted 1/28/2014 10:34:45 AM
luisecondez posted...

It's still a good game, no matter what a few people say, and this forum's been dead before. Maybe we still have a little life left in us.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#28__CSNPosted 1/28/2014 11:16:42 AM
No, it really has tanked. The game is falling apart whether you admit it or not. Even fanboys like XxABHPxX can admit that. All of the good players are gone with the exception of Samu5, but I'm not sure if he actually plays or just comes to post random .gifs and troll.

My favorite time will be January 2015, when I'm the only one left.
#29luisecondezPosted 1/28/2014 12:10:03 PM
_Signal posted...
luisecondez posted...

It's still a good game, no matter what a few people say, and this forum's been dead before. Maybe we still have a little life left in us.

I agree with you, in fact, I have Wii U with COD BO2 and C2 is still more fun for me.

__CSN posted...
No, it really has tanked. The game is falling apart whether you admit it or not. Even fanboys like XxABHPxX can admit that. All of the good players are gone with the exception of Samu5, but I'm not sure if he actually plays or just comes to post random .gifs and troll.

My favorite time will be January 2015, when I'm the only one left.

not all... during this and previous week I have played with great players like keet and XG4Legend for example.
---
btw, sorry for my english...
#30__CSNPosted 1/28/2014 1:04:45 PM
XG4 and Keet, much like you, have severe connection issues. Guys like Noble, Chronic, Symph, and Shen that could do well without dunking their router in the toilet are all retired.