When did you have the most fun playing C2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. When did you have the most fun playing C2?
2 years ago#31
__CSN posted...

My favorite time will be January 2015, when I'm the only one left.

I'm sure you said that about January 2014 as well.
---
"WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!" -Zim, Invader Zim
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
2 years ago#32
__CSN posted...
AILP, XG4, and Keet, much like you, have severe connection issues.

---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
2 years ago#33
luisecondez posted...
why i didn't found gamefaqs in the best time of C2? -.-

This. This. And this.

I have always wished I could have join GameFAQs sooner, which I could have, if I wasn't so lazy.
---
2 years ago#34
__CSN posted...
Even fanboys like XxABHPxX can admit that.

Fanboy? I have gone far from that where I stand today.
---
2 years ago#35
@WelfareKeith: Actually, I thought there was still some hope back then.

@ABHP: I don't recall you ever lagging. What I do remember is me, Ricky, and Shen pooping on you and your Drudge peenor gun in public, and doing a group teabag. That was one of my best C2 memories.

As for your other comment, you still seem to hold some hope for Conduit being good someday, while I want it to be erased forever.
2 years ago#36
One of the summers there was some really nice people that showed up, RedArx and Cyn. But then I got 'voted off the island' and they were gone before I came back for Season 3.

They were the kind of people who came in here very humble, and didn't act like the place belonged to them. Some people say "If you don't like what i post, just ignore it." This board isn't your house. It belongs to all of us. We share it together.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
2 years ago#37
Derppopotamus posted...
One of the summers there was some really nice people that showed up, RedArx and Cyn. But then I got 'voted off the island' and they were gone before I came back for Season 3.

They were the kind of people who came in here very humble, and didn't act like the place belonged to them. Some people say "If you don't like what i post, just ignore it." This board isn't your house. It belongs to all of us. We share it together.

That's heart warming. I remember those good old fellows. RedArx, what was his Conduit 2 username?

RedArx and Cyn came in 2012, the last year of Conduit 2 geniality.
---
2 years ago#38
RedArx was PAL, so that's why we never saw him.

The age of "geniality" wasn't what made the C2 boards great, though. S*** stirrers like Zeno, myself, and even Bio made all of the interesting topics. The best topics were the ones like my first time trolling Cmo, Bio's threats to leave and discussion of his bodily changes and secretions, Signal's injury topic, Zeno's official banlists, and any of my threads that went past 50 posts, like my glorious return.
2 years ago#39
__CSN posted...

The age of "geniality" wasn't what made the C2 boards great, though. S*** stirrers like Zeno, myself, and even Bio made all of the interesting topics. The best topics were the ones like my first time trolling Cmo, Bio's threats to leave and discussion of his bodily changes and secretions, Signal's injury topic, Zeno's official banlists, and any of my threads that went past 50 posts, like my glorious return.

And everyone has been telling me that you're not sarcastic...
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
2 years ago#40
_Signal posted...
__CSN posted...

And everyone has been telling me that you're not sarcastic...

He's not entirely wrong, though.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. When did you have the most fun playing C2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived