When did you have the most fun playing C2?

#41hc-valkiriaPosted 1/29/2014 4:02:45 PM
__CSN posted...
RedArx was PAL, so that's why we never saw him.

The age of "geniality" wasn't what made the C2 boards great, though. S*** stirrers like Zeno, myself, and even Bio made all of the interesting topics. The best topics were the ones like my first time trolling Cmo, Bio's threats to leave and discussion of his bodily changes and secretions, Signal's injury topic, Zeno's official banlists, and any of my threads that went past 50 posts, like my glorious return.

U forgot kas' "rules" topic and cmo's vr bans. Those were fun too.
#42_SignalPosted 1/29/2014 4:08:03 PM(edited)
Sorry Val, this was meant as a reply to Shen and Falcon.

Topics that make fun of people, or make jokes at the expense of others are only entertaining to the TC and maybe one or two other people.

They just come off as mean-spirited and bitter.

No one even remembers them. I mean, a thread about me was mentioned in Falcon's post, and I have no idea what topic he's even talking about. I don't even remember it.

The topics that I do remember are the ones like "How many nuns play this game?"

I hope you guys are just kidding around and don't really think that's what made this place great. There's nothing great about making people want to leave.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#43TheOmegaShenPosted 1/29/2014 4:42:24 PM
_Signal posted...
No one even remembers them.

So, I'm a nobody now?

Mighty offensive coming from the "saint" of this board, huh?

To be completely serious, however, those topics were still more memorable than the schlock this board sees now. I never said that mean spirited topics were the best, but you cannot deny that they have lead to rather active conversations. Who honestly remembers Clan topic #467? No one, that's who.
#44Shooter613Posted 1/29/2014 5:00:07 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
Who honestly remembers Clan topic #467? No one, that's who.

So, I'm a nobody now?

Mighty offensive coming from the "shen" of this board, huh?

To be completely serious, however, those topics were still more memorable than the schlock this board sees now. I never said that synergy topics were the best, but you cannot deny that they have lead to rather active conversations. Who honestly remembers GGs topic #467? No one, that's who.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#45TheOmegaShenPosted 1/29/2014 5:04:08 PM
Shooter613 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Who honestly remembers Clan topic #467? No one, that's who.

So, I'm a nobody now?

Mighty offensive coming from the "shen" of this board, huh?

To be completely serious, however, those topics were still more memorable than the schlock this board sees now. I never said that synergy topics were the best, but you cannot deny that they have lead to rather active conversations. Who honestly remembers GGs topic #467? No one, that's who.

http://tinyurl.com/cmlrygq
#46__CSNPosted 1/29/2014 5:07:05 PM
Well Signal, someone with a sophomoric sense of humor like yours and the UAUs' might find nuns and shrimp and other stupid s*** like that funny, but to the few of us who aren't annoying Nintendrones, things like Cmo cracking up and Zeno rustling scrub jimmies are a lot more interesting.
#47xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2014 5:36:55 PM
_Signal posted...
"How many nuns play this game?"

Oh, yeah. That's PUNCH's topic, right?
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#48xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2014 5:41:14 PM
While dissonant topics are pretty interesting, it's the "playful" topics that are fun to post in. They end up being pretty straight and entertaining. Also, I'm sensing irony...
---
#49TheOmegaShenPosted 1/29/2014 5:44:20 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Also, I'm sensing irony...

No ****.
#50xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2014 6:11:13 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Also, I'm sensing irony...

No ****.

I thought it wouldn't be obvious to some people.
---